Are you scared of death?

• Yup.I think about my croak often and I am scared I might have horrific end.

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • I try not to thing about my own death but sometimes the idea gets me down yes.

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • I try to concentrate on life more, enjoy every moment of it don't have a problem with death.

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • I am not afraid of anything.

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
Sorry to hear, what did you do?

Parents are good when you are still a kid but once you group up they can be a nuisance.

I was lucky to leave home when I was 18 but that fucking crisis has ruined everything - now we have to stick together to survive.

Lets just say that I was not in control of my emotions or actions, doctors and shrinks gave various names and reasons for my behaviour.
lets just say what's the reason we are all on this site? We want to fuck a dead guy.
Some of us in the past will have been out of control and unfortunatly taken steps to try and achieve this goal.
Don't panic I didn't actually kill anyone, and although I still think about it I can control these urges.
I am a nice guy really, it's just sometimes the urges are strong.

I know how you feel mate, I am the same.

I have strong urges too and at one point it turned against me I wanted to kill myself because I wanted to shag a dead guy so much....

I even get a boner from touching meat....Mom brought pig ribs the ohter day for cooking and I was so excited, love the feel and smell of raw meat.

Raw meat gives me a boner.

I am very necro Dark, but I have learnt to control my urges.

Hard to do I know but there is no other way otherwise this obsession can fuck up your life real bad.

Back