College Student Murdered in Student Protest

Paola Andreína Ramírez Gómez (26 July 1993 – 19 April 2017) was a Venezuelan student from the Catholic University of Tachira killed during the 2017 Venezuelan protests.

Killing

On 19 April 2017, Paola was near the Las Palomas Square in the San Carlos neighborhood of San Cristóbal, Táchira state, when she was intercepted by several armed civilians on motorcycles that were patrolling the area due to the demonstrations that were taking place in the area.

They tried to strip her of her belongings and when she ran away she was hit by a projectile that pierced her lungs.

On 21 April, during her funeral, her parents were taken by the CICPC forensic police and interrogated following their comments that she had called them minutes before her death stating that colectivos were pursuing her. Their testimony contrasted Interior Minister Néstor Reverol's statement, who said that a member of an opposition party killed Ramírez.

Ramírez's death was documented in a report by a panel of independent experts from the Organization of American States, considering that it could constitute a crime against humanity committed in Venezuela along with other killings during the protests.

Preview from our super fresh female autopsy sets in Secret Room. All special Christmas release and even more hot dead chicks on morgue slab coming soon. :Merry Xmas:

Also as a small Christmas gift you are welcome to repost, trade, sell and share our morgue sets and even make money with our gorgeous dead girls.

We have absolutely the biggest collections of hot dead girls on the internet. There are now several big threads in Secret Room and even more exquisite beauties in our Death Eaters club.

Happy Holidays! :Christmas Tree: Let the necro feast begin.
:cheerswine:

We are gearing up for Christmas the mood is already festive here. :cheerswine::Christmas Tree::Merry Xmas:

How have you been? You disappeared for a long time I even started to doubt we will see you back.

I am fine, thank you. I dont know why but I had been unabled to log in all this time. Anyway, I am glad to be back and see such festive vibes here😎

Preview from our super fresh female autopsy sets in Secret Room. All special Christmas release and even more hot dead chicks on morgue slab coming soon. :Merry Xmas:

Also as a small Christmas gift you are welcome to repost, trade, sell and share our morgue sets and even make money with our gorgeous dead girls.

We have absolutely the biggest collections of hot dead girls on the internet. There are now several big threads in Secret Room and even more exquisite beauties in our Death Eaters club.

Happy Holidays! :Christmas Tree: Let the necro feast begin.
:cheerswine:

Is there more pictures of her in the secret room?

Back