satanic-cumshot

Forum Resident
:rollseyes: my Girl friend study Medcin ,i hope she will be like this girls and work in Morgue :heart love:

the original article : http://www.echoroukonline.com/ara/index.php?news=85155

i translate it

Freezes and you feel life to save the dead refrigerators, and feel the chill effect in the limbs of your body and you are in the autopsy room, and move where there is a scalpel Bbesrk Slasher .. And become distraught when they learn that the autopsies on the bodies of humans are of the fairer sex, no blood, like all other Arabhen view their own gender and gestational horrified to see a rat or cockroach, and spend hours isolated Istnhqn rooms smell of the dead.

Department of Forensic autopsies a hospital, "Franz Fanon" Blida one of the largest polar medical across the country, received us five physicians led by Professor Mssahela Kltom, Aterban on the throne of interest Akabhin a doctor and a single as the rest of the interests of the hospital, where recourse to this occupation frightening either love or for some reason , live and sleep on the images of bodies with them over the days and hours, uncover secrets and lost without them the facts and evidence of the crime.
Aversion and "claims of evil" chasing Slasher
Confirmed Professor Mssahela, Lecturer, Faculty of Medicine, University of Blida, that the autopsy is the last choice of thinking students, and many refuse to apply for this profession in view of the sensitivity of the work and added, "We are dealing with incidents on the forms and several types, including murder, assault, or about disclosure the bodies that come to us in many cases a high level of distortion, some of which is worn or is decaying and the smell of pungent, at other times may be parts separately and make anyone alienate them, "says" hopes, "a doctor is a resident, it is still limit Today, two years ago, from entering the jurisdiction suffers from the looks of fear and anxiety by her mother, to the extent that provoke disgust and prevent them from helping with the cooking, while avoiding her colleague and a way to delve into the details of its work during the autopsy and dealing with members of the dead in her speech to her husband because "Maaav" she said, and afraid to alienate them, and said "I do not hurt or influenced by the status of the deceased as far as I am trying to show his rights and causes of death," in parallel shows the people of the dead feeling of hostility toward the doctor dissected the bodies of their relatives in the event that the cause of death was unknown, and beating him with a barrage of "claims of evil," because the anatomy is for them a second shock to all standards by the shock of death and loss soon.
Autopsy scenes .. Horror and nausea, and finally resign
D say. Zawawi, "and entered the specialty since 17 years, in the first share of practical hospital built Messous university and I wish to escape, and I felt in awe inside me and I lost the appetite to eat, and appalled view of the liver and brain human inhabitants during the autopsy and Zadtna scenes morgue terrible reluctance, to the point where I spent two months and I'm thinking seriously of resigning" , and their leaders - add - did not cajole days to approach the bodies for the duration of its frequency, and gradually overshadowed by the desire to continue and become involved with dozens of bodies on a daily basis. She hopes, a doctor resident in the same specialty two years ago, that one of her colleagues, resigned a month after the entry area and that he could not bear the view of bodies or touching them, have long suffered nausea and terror as soon as he interest of anatomy hospital built Messous, ending his run in panic to another discipline.
Bodies were haunt us ..
Root for us and means, 29 years old, a doctor resident in its second year, her story with the body, which has been hounded by the vigilance and her dream for a long time, and the body of a young man from Blida in their twenties, committed suicide last year with a rifle and his father, and almost the body lose her mind, she says means " received the body in a plastic bag, and once Fathi of the bag appalled face of the young man so much that he fainted, because the shot firearms caused distortion terrible in the features of the deceased, can not be imagined, Valrsash penetrated the skull at the bottom and came out of the brain led to the break all the bones in face, turning the head to the mass of flesh, they looked very in awe, so much so I started to see that scene dozens of times every day and everywhere and often wake up frightened out of sleep because of it. She d. Zawawi they are often deliberately cover the faces of the bodies established for autopsy, and that some of the faces, especially children and newborns remain Bzhenha outstanding and concern the land.
Days without sleep between body parts and bodies of the dead
Says Professor Mssahela, the largest doctors known in its field in Algeria, that the massacres of the decimal red and receive the remains of the victims is the finest of accidents experienced by over 20 years of operation the interests of forensic autopsies hospitals in the capital, Blida, and scenes that will never forget receiving interest on a daily basis for the blocks of meat without face and skeletons covered with a little burning flesh because of the explosions, adding that among the bodies that are still stuck Bzhenha, those being lost in a horrific massacre district Merman in 2001 in Blida, where the autopsy on the bodies of 14 people were massacred and tire their bodies brutally. She Mahdttna it for as long as interest and her colleagues spent days without sleep due to terrorist attacks, massacres, and lived among the hundreds of corpses and the dead.
Troy bodies of details of the crime and reveal the hidden
Explained, d. Zawawi, that the report of the forensic doctor is able to upset the balance of the issue of the whole and know the secrets hidden, and the time it takes for the autopsy said "It's in mysterious circumstances we are looking for the unknown for hours and Nstantq members of the deceased with information about the crime, and recalled the incident and the suspicious death of a taxi driver, revealed anatomy His body was the cause of death after he was found dead, addressed to an overdose of drugs, and found his stomach on five capsules of quality wrapped plastic cover, resulting in opening of one of them to death, to prove that he was a promoter of toxins, while the autopsy the body of a woman who died in Blida last year fought, where liked involvement in the crime, after being scolded my body during the process of "extracting the jinn ..!" where she was to fractures in the rib cage and cause of death was bleeding for days after the incident.
Algerians object to autopsy bodies of loved ones
Confirmed Professor Mssahela Head Department of Forensic Medicine Bmscvy Blida university that the continued suffering that still hinder the work of forensic doctors in Algeria is the ignorance of people with the deceased and their unwillingness to autopsies, especially that it is subjecting the body to the autopsy and not authorized by burying the order of the prosecutor to be the cause of death is unknown or criminal, as opposed to some Algerians even the educated classes to dissect bodies of loved ones and they say torturing, as well as fear of losing members of the body such as the heart or kidneys - they said - and as long as were many of her colleagues through her hospitalization in the capital and Blida to the attacks of verbal and physical abuse by the family of the deceased.
In this regard, explained Professor Mssahela that anatomy is the work of surgeons based on the assets of Medical agreed and so hard chest and abdomen, then the output of all Member and consideration, and preview Mabha of the causes leading to death and sampling a very small laboratory only, including blood, urine and small parts of intestines, liver, and then returned full members to the abdominal cavity and chest, and then sewing the body in a way does not allow an out or exit the viscera of them, like that of cracks surgical operations, and has no any distortion on the contrary, the forensic doctor stitched the wounds in the body and repair distortion as possible.

Back