Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Who wants to cut him open?

this boy is very sexy too !!! shame that we can not see more of this body :pppttt4:

Wish they allowed general admission to the autopsy.

The term "NIGGER" is a pejorative and offensive to many. Couldnt another descriptive have been used? Please be mindful of others who may be reading this.

Perhapes you should have chosen a different word. The word nigger is consudered one of the most offensive words in the English language. It literally means having onwnership over another human being.

Well it is just how i like my niggers, very dead and as for cutting him why does he have to be dead first, we can easily do it while alive.:yes:

people will not stop saying the word until the black race themselves practice what they preach
talk about some hypocrytes

Hope some day the whole autopsy will be available for us........

Well I'm not crazy about the word nigger either, but Jesus Christ, it's a site visited by people like us who like to look at dead guys and comment on them, I think it's not a group that is worried about political correctness.

Well I'm not crazy about the word nigger either, but Jesus Christ, it's a site visited by people like us who like to look at dead guys and comment on them, I think it's not a group that is worried about political correctness.

At first I would believe you are right, but still some of our fellow members could be black.

Thing is he's not even black, he looks Hispanic or Indian to me.

he's so hot!!!

Back