phyzzique

Forum Elite
Established Member
CSI NY Episode 'Blood Out' Handsome, make that very handsome Benny gets chainsawed in half
Super handsome Benny at the social club

Benny gets tortured with electrified car battery chargers

Handsome Benny gets sawed in half

Police find Benny

Benny on the slab

He was so beautiful and hot. What a waste... Good that he was shirtless; HOT body. This one is season 9 episode 9.

Last edited:
I wonder if they made a dummy replica of the actor or it is CGI. If they made a dummy, who gets to keep it?

Yes, I watched this. SO HOT! I would love to happen upon such a hot dead guy just hanging there cut in half. I guess he'd be portable with two trips. I want the name of the actor.

If I were the one who found him, I would take him home. Then I'd unzip his pants and work on both halves at the same time. Nice body, hot tattoos and great legs! Imagine kissing him on the face and all over his torso, then taking off his pants and underwear and then grabbing and sucking his cock, playing with his balls with my mouth then licking his butt, thighs and legs, all the way down to his feet. I'll fuck his feet so hard then go back up to his face, then I'll let his dead mouth suck me. Oh boy, he is a total hunk! :tognue2:

Back