Rand503

Forum Veteran
Tom is this very hot Italian guy. I've known him for a while -- he's tall, about six feet, two inches with dark eyes. He's well built -- not too muscular, but well toned all over. He has thick back hair, and that means he also has a thick carpet on his chest, with a beautiful treasure trail that leads on down to his dark fluffy bush. His arm hair and leg hair is full, rich and silky smooth. I've never seen his dick, but you always see the outline of it because he likes to wear boxer shorts. I've seen him hard a few times, and it's pretty impressive.

Tom works on the black market with a few other Italian wannabe mafia types. They think they know everything about being a hustler from watching the Sopranos. The thing is, he isn't stupid -- just greedy and ambitious.

I"ve been in this business a hell of a lot longer, and I know how to operate the markets. No one cheats me and gets away with it, and that's my rep. Tom knows that, but he's an arrogant son of a bitch.

So I wasn't surprised when I found out that the last shipment I was supposed to get didn't materialize, and my sources pegged Tom. It wasn't a big shipment, but it made a dent in my profits. But of course, no matter how small, you have to deal with it or it gets bigger.

Tom's been making some money, and he likes to get a massage once a week. It's his little indulgence. Tom is totally straight, so he likes to have a woman give him a full body massage, and then he gets a happy ending.

I figured this would be a good way to reach him, but it would take planning. I know the owner of the massage salon, of course, and he owes me a few favors. so I tell him that one of my guys, Davey, will sub this weekend for Tom.

Davey is an excellent masseuse, and he really gives the best handjobs. Davey took over a few weeks ago, and at first Tom wasn't too happy. But when Davey gave him a fulll body massage and the best hand job he ever had, he stopped complaining.

Once we got Tom happy with Davey, I could move into action. Tom's next session is this Friday night. So before Tom arrived, I had my team put a body bag under the massage table, hidden underneath.

Davey gave Tom a really thorough massage. He took special care in setting up that handjob for Tom so he would really spray a lot of cum. When he was finished, he quietly left the room and told Tom he could take his time.

As soon as Davey came out, we went in. I had with me three other guys, all good looking of course, but also ruthless. They work with me and I trust them, and they have no problems shooting anyone.

I turned up the lights and there was Tom, lying totally naked, face up, on the table. His dick was large and I could smell the cum the moment I walked in. It had shot all over his stomach and chest, with some of it landing on top of his chest hair, not touching his skin.

Tom was suprised as shit. And terrified. He knew what he did, and seeing four of us coming in when he's most vulnerable wasn't looking good. It didn't help that two of my guys had their guns pointed at his face and chest.

"Hi Tom!, " I said. "see you just had a good massage. Even had a happy ending, huh?" Tom didn't know what to say. He just looked very embarrassed and worried. "Don't worry, Tom, I'm just here to find out a few things."

"Look, I'll be happy to cooperate, whatever you want." "That's good, Tom, I like your attitude." I rubbed his chest, and his heart was pounding. "Look, first I just want you to relax. Just lie back and take a deep breath. i can't talk to you when you are upset." I laid my hand right on his chest, and another on his gorgeous head.

"Please don't shoot me," he said. "Listen, Tom, you did a bad thing. But maybe we can work something out. Look, Tom, I really like you -- you're smart, good worker, and pretty damn good looking. I wouldn't want to hurt any of that, would I?"

I looked at the loads of cum on his chest -- hell I couldn't avoid the overwhelming smell. I scooped up some and ate it, and told him tasted good. I then scooped up a bit more and said, "when's the last time you tasted your cum, Tom?" He didn't say anything, so I just pushed my finger into his mouth and made him taste it. The guns were still pointed at his face and chest.

"Look Tom, I think we can work things out, but I need your cooperation." Tom blurted out, "I'll do whatever you want, I can get the money and pay you, whatever you want." He was pleading so strongly, I wanted to believe him. "Tom, just repaying what you took isn't gonna be good enough." "I know, I know -- I promise -- I'll do WHATEVER you want."

He was practically begging me to take him as a sex slave or something. Anything, really, just so long as I didn't shoot him.

"So, tell me - how long is your dick, really." "Uh, it's seven inches." "And it seems pretty thick, too?" "Yeah," he said. "With a dick that big, you should be pretty damn proud. Are you?"

"Yes!" he said. So I stroked it to get it hard -- "I just want to see how big it gets. Is that okay with you?" Of course, he whimpered a yes, which really turned me on.

Meantime, Billy had brought packing tape and now he grabbed Tom's ankles and taped them together. Tom certainly knew he was being tied up, but he didn't say anything. Billy then tied up his knees. I examined Billy's work and that gave me a chance to feel up Tom's silky hairy legs.

Tom was still nervous, but he got nice and hard. He knew the situation was getting worse, but I wanted to reassure him he has nothing to worry about. It was great that Tom's body was lying there totally naked on a table, and he's surrounded by four guys looking him over and feeling him up.

"Listen Tom, just do me a favor. Put your wrists together, like this." I took his wrists and put them together, and Billy taped them up. "You really don't have to do this -- I'll do whatever you want!" " I know, Tom, but I liked to see you tied up. And this way, we can have a little talk with out you moving around."

I leaned down and gave him a nice long kiss. He kissed back because he knew he had to cooperate. Kissing Tom, naked and hard, was a big thrill for me. I wish I could keep him like this for a long time, but even I can't do that.

"Billy, bring out the bag." Billy got under the table and brought out the black body bag. I pointed to it and said, "See that, Tom? That's your very own body bag!" Tom started to struggle and say no, no, no. I said, calm down - we first have to make sure it fits. Tom has a very long body, so we opened up the bag and laid it down next him. Billy said Tom should fit in there nicely, and I agreed.

"Okay, boys, let's put him in there." We lifted Tom's tied up body and placed it in the body bag. He struggled mightily, which just made it more fun for us. I lifed up his ass, and saw how hairy it was. I kissed him right there and said, "I've always wanted to kiss your hairy ass goodbye!"

We got him in there, and Billy took pictures of his hard dick, his hairy chest , his handsome face, everything. Tom started yelling, so I taped his mouth. Now he really couldn't do much.

I scooped up some more of his cum and spread it under his nose -- I wanted to smell his cum in his last moments. "Okay, Tom, this is what's going to happen. I'm going to zip you up in this bag just as you are, all naked and everything. Then I'm going to shoot you a couple of times in the chest, and then finally I'll try to aim for the heart. This way you'll suffer a bit, but not too long, so I'm giving you that break. I don't want you to worry about bleeding to death. We'll get it over fairly quickly, okay?"

Tom tried to struggle and mumble something, but I just slowly started to zip him up. When I got to his crotch, I had to push his dick down because he was pointed towards the ceiling. I slowly continued to zip him up, and before I closed up his head, I gently kissed him on the forehead. I zipped him up totally, and was just lying there, but his dick was pitching a nice tent.

I took one of the guns and screwed on the silencer, and aimed for the right shoulder. I popped one in there, and his body jumped and he tried to scream. I shot him again in the left shoulder and his body jumped again. Two bullets should hurt and let him know that this is the end of the line.

I felt through the bag for his left nipple. It was there, so that gave me a point of reference for his heart, and I shot him there. His body jumped again, but I think that ended him. I didn't see any more movement or hear anything.

The bag had three holes in the chest area, and I figured that I need one more for insurance. I want to deprive him of the pleasure of any more orgasms ever! So I shot him in the head.

He was still, and I knew that I won't be able to grab his dick anymore, and that made me sad. Anyway, I told Billy to put his clothes and belongings into another bag, but first I wanted to take a look at his boxer shorts. They were pretty damn cute, so I decided to keep them.

One of the guys picked up the body and through it over his shoulder. I think his hand was right on Tom's dead ass to keep it on his shoulder.

I rifled through Tom's jeans and found his car keys. We took his body down to the car lot (and yes, it was dark at this time) and we put his body in the trunk of his own car. It wasn't a bit trunk, so we really had stuff him in there.

I slammed the lid shut, and told the guys good job. There was no mess, no blood, everything into one nice bag. They drove away, and took out Tom's boxers. They also smelled of his crotch and I figured this is the one way I can keep his memory alive as one sexy dude.

Thanks! Glad you liked it.

My favorite part is when he's tied up and I ask him politely whether I can play with his dick. At that point, he realizes that his body no longer belongs to him, but to me.

Here's some photos of Tom, before I put him in his body bag:JimmyHakim02.jpg JimmyHakim04.jpgJimmyHakim05.jpgJimmyHakim06.jpg

Attachments

• JimmyHakim03.jpg
    JimmyHakim03.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
And another of Tom's nice hairy ass that I kissed: JimmyHakim07.jpg

And another of Tom's nice hairy ass that I kissed: View attachment 45122

How'd you get pics of me? HO! HO! HO! Ha! Ha! Ha! In my dreams! Surely you did more w/ this hunk O' lust than your revealing. You must have pumped him full of lead and bodily fluids, many, many more times than you are saying! LOL! Great visuals for the story. If only we could see him dead and have the car keys...

I forgot to mention that when I zipped up the bag, after I had to push down his hard dick, the zipper got caught in the hairs of his thick black bush. Man, I had to pull and tug to get it loose!

Back