robbie

Forum Regular
Heretics being burned at the stake in olden times.....

Mass_sacrifice.jpg

In reality and historically the execution of Hanging, drawing and quatering was thus:

The condemned was stripped naked and draged through the streets to the place of execution. Once there he was hung, naked, until not quite dead, taken down and revived and strapped to the table. First his cock and balls were cut off and thrown into the fire, then he was sliced open and his bowels removed (the man was usually still alive at this point) and the entrails thrown again into the fire. Then the executioner cut out the still beating heart which was again put into the fire. Then the head was cut off and the body cut into quarters. The quaters were boiled to preserve the flesh and sent to the 4 quarters of the Kingdom and the head placed on a pole and left to rot.

It's a terrible way to be executed and no modern film ever gets it right as in Brave Heart. The victim was never clothed but nude and when the man was hanged he usually got a huge erection and came on the floor below, the semen was collected up as it was believed this brought good health and luck to people who touched the condemned man's semen.

Yes, that's more like it. Shame the films show a sanitised version of the whole execution. The hanging in the nude must have been quite a sight especially if the victim was good looking and well hung (excuse the pun)!

Yes, that's more like it. Shame the films show a sanitised version of the whole execution. The hanging in the nude must have been quite a sight especially if the victim was good looking and well hung (excuse the pun)!

That would never get past the film censors lol

Heretics being burned at the stake in olden times.....

View attachment 8742

Getting burned at the stake nude is my favorite form of execution. In my kink I'd be facing the stake so my butt would get properly roasted before my cock, that way I could grease the stake with my cum as I die.

Back