When I said anyone unhappy with the fact that Meatpie might have racist opinions should go and look for another forum, I was aiming my remark at Raybies, not at remo135. I would have expected, given the respectful tone of the rest of what I had to say, that he would have realised this, but no, he chose to take offence, and to be bloody offensive as a consequence. It'll probably take me hours to find Meatpie's conversation from 2008, but I will find it, because I'm not having remo135 creating the impression that I make bogus claims to support my arguments - in other words, that I tell lies. Like I said, I will find it, but not tonight, because tonight I'm seriously pissed off.

Last edited:
I am not racist, none of my family are in fact we donate clothes and money to poor gypsy families and they in return help us around the house, like sweeping in front of the carage or cleaning the attic.

My posts on the internet don't necessarily reflect my real opinion.

this is a good assessment of the state of affairs in the UK, where the situation is becoming fucking RIDICULOUS. just try suggesting there might be something wrong in "British" subjects burning poppies at the Cenotaph, or calling for the defeat of the British army, or blowing themselves up on the underground, or plotting to take over the state! immediately you get two million muslim versions of Raybies, and ten million liberal do-gooders, and just about every politician in the country calling you a racist!

For startersF

Revising the post above timed out on me, so I'll confine myself to drawing attention to a topic entitled 'rivers of blood' which I posted on the discussion thread five days ago, where I didn't even mention Meatpie's name. It expressed my ideas EXACTLY as I expressed them yesterday.

I have NOT been 'sucking up' to him!

Last edited:
CRAIGIE dude ..

HOW are those ripe, potent, earthy n' dank manFEET of yours stinkin' right now, along with those sculpted hairy PITS on that lean n' arousin' Brit manBOD yous own?

Yous Brit dudes are just way so prime, I totally dig yous guys, especially the kind like yous, Craigie, with not only HOT LOOKS but an ACE BRAIN.

WHEW, you are WAY so SEXY HOT when you get rampedUP, too. MAN, yous so horny ARE!!

:tantrum::rocksss::hot: :grin::rocks3:

Last edited:
Craigie Boy, I realize how busy you are with your nose shoved up Meatpie's man-pussy, but when you have a moment, I still expect you to find the conversation with Meatpie where he endorses Barack Obama.

Craigie Boy, I realize how busy you are with your nose shoved up Meatpie's man-pussy, but when you have a moment, I still expect you to find the conversation with Meatpie where he endorses Barack Obama.

What? Are you suggesting I'm a liar? You can expect what you want, I'm not going to spend time right now justifying myself against YOU. The moment another forum member asks me to find that conversation, then I'll start looking for it. And I hardly know Meatpie! I've got all the friends I need on this forum, and Meatpie and me, I doubt if we'll ever be friends, because we have totally different personalities and interests. Which doesn't mean that he can't occasionally make a comment supporting me, and me one supporting him. That's because this is a forum for grown-ups. If you can't see the logic in what I'm saying to you, then you're obviously as obsessive as Raybies is, and you can go stick your head into your own man-pussy and disappear up your own self-importance!

CRAIGIE dude ..

HOW are those ripe, potent, earthy n' dank manFEET of yours stinkin' right now, along with those sculpted hairy PITS on that lean n' arousin' Brit manBOD yous own?

Yous Brit dudes are just way so prime, I totally dig yous guys, especially the kind like yous, Craigie, with not only HOT LOOKS but an ACE BRAIN.

WHEW, you are WAY so SEXY HOT when you get rampedUP, too. MAN, yous so horny ARE!!

:tantrum::rocksss::hot: :grin::rocks3:

:Rock2::Rock2::Rock2::rocksss::rocksss::5 stars:

:punch::outgunned:

What? Are you suggesting I'm a liar? You can expect what you want, I'm not going to spend time right now justifying myself against YOU. The moment another forum member asks me to find that conversation, then I'll start looking for it. And I hardly know Meatpie! I've got all the friends I need on this forum, and Meatpie and me, I doubt if we'll ever be friends, because we have totally different personalities and interests. Which doesn't mean that he can't occasionally make a comment supporting me, and me one supporting him. That's because this is a forum for grown-ups. If you can't see the logic in what I'm saying to you, then you're obviously as obsessive as Raybies is, and you can go stick your head into your own man-pussy and disappear up your own self-importance!

Consider yourself asked.

Now now boys.Allow me to clarify a few things.The name of this thread is "BAN ME, BECAUSE MEATPIE IS A RACIST BITCH!!!!" This alone should tell you a few things.If you take the time to go through Meatpie's posts, you will be able to clearly determine this for yourself. Many members have commented on Meatpie's bigoted remarks....but for some strange reason you (Craigie Boy) feel the need to defend him. You go so far as to state that Meatpie has endorsed the presidency of Barack Obama. I merely asked you to repost that exchange in order to back up your claim. You are unable to do so. It seems odd to me why you would want to go so far as to lie in order to take up for Meatpie. Yes, I accused you of sucking up, since I see no other logical reason for you getting involved in Raybies' statement. Now that you have started this mess, you can at least prove your point by reposting the statement by Meatpie endorsing Obama. Instead, you go on a tirade. Yes, I am strongly suggesting that you are a liar and a suck-up as well. Prove me wrong! It is not the first time you have lied on this site. In another thread, you claimed to be straight. We can tell from your large orange font just what a pathetic little queer you really are. It is time for someone to be the adult here, so it will have to be me. I am ending this matter. Unless you repost Meatpie's statement, I consider this silliness beneath me, and I will no longer embarass you publicly. You started this shit....and I have cleaned it up!

Now now boys.Allow me to clarify a few things.The name of this thread is "BAN ME, BECAUSE MEATPIE IS A RACIST BITCH!!!!" This alone should tell you a few things.If you take the time to go through Meatpie's posts, you will be able to clearly determine this for yourself. Many members have commented on Meatpie's bigoted remarks....but for some strange reason you (Craigie Boy) feel the need to defend him. You go so far as to state that Meatpie has endorsed the presidency of Barack Obama. I merely asked you to repost that exchange in order to back up your claim. You are unable to do so. It seems odd to me why you would want to go so far as to lie in order to take up for Meatpie. Yes, I accused you of sucking up, since I see no other logical reason for you getting involved in Raybies' statement. Now that you have started this mess, you can at least prove your point by reposting the statement by Meatpie endorsing Obama. Instead, you go on a tirade. Yes, I am strongly suggesting that you are a liar and a suck-up as well. Prove me wrong! It is not the first time you have lied on this site. In another thread, you claimed to be straight. We can tell from your large orange font just what a pathetic little queer you really are. It is time for someone to be the adult here, so it will have to be me. I am ending this matter. Unless you repost Meatpie's statement, I consider this silliness beneath me, and I will no longer embarass you publicly. You started this shit....and I have cleaned it up!

Forum Newcomer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obama WINS!!

I hope the world will become a more stable place now!!

If you win by 349 to 147 Electoral Votes, a lot of people believe in you!!

I wish all our US members lots of strength, good times and above all, HAPPY DAYS!!!
Bush has screwed up the US so much we do not know what way is up. No matter who was running as the Democratic nominee, they would have won hands down because we have had our fill of the Republicans for the last 8 years. A dead man could have been on the ballot, and won. That actually happened in Arkansas, I think it was, during a state race. The US is no longer a superpower. The nearest thing that resembles what the US and the former USSR were when they ruled global politics is the upcoming EU and lesser developed but growing by leaps and bounds countries like China. We did ourselves in. Before we become protector of the world's downtrodden, how about taking care of our own first? In a country like the US, there is no socialized or nationalized medicine. France can have it, Canada can have it, why can't we? We are too busy chasing after imaginary WMDs and ridding the world of all of its evil, non-democratic rulers. Diversity makes the world go round. Not everyone and not every place wants to be or has the desire to be a democracy. Let's feed our hungry. Get our homeless in to homes. Get our unemployed citizens working again. Take care of our elderly and sick. Then, when the issues here at home are under control, you can look outside the borders and see who might need our help. Our economy is on the brink of god knows what. The US will never go bankrupt, but its citizens are by the thousands. Neither candidate was right for the US at this moment in time. I do not feel that we are ready for President-elect Obama and all of the stigma attached. The US is now under the world's microscope with every move being watched to see how we react and what we do now that there is going to be a man of color in the White House. Every move has to be carefully orchestrated or else the whole house of cards is going to come tumbling down. There was a bit on the radio today saying that we will now have to rename the White House, as its new resident is not in keeping with that color scheme. And so the fun begins. I hope and prey that the extremists in the US and the world do not have us singled out as a target now that there will be an african-american in office. I know that some folks in the deep dark reaches of the south are seething and ready to have themselves a lynching. There have already been two or more thwarted attempts on Obama's life. As long as everyone remains colorblind, we will be o.k. The moment race enters the picture, we can bend over and kiss our asses goodbye because it is all over but the shouting. Reply Reply With Quote .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
07-11-08 12:10 PM #14 Meatpie
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Visit Homepage Add as Contact Send Email

Forum Administrator

Posts:22,246Rep Power:50Hey man, just read your post. I am impressed, seems not all Americans are narrow-minded and have a good perspective on the world and how things are in reality.

That point about the White House was nasty. I hope Obama makes a great president because Bush really ruined the image of America.

He was in Sofia several times and made blunders and spoke like a cowboy and the media here absolutely poked fun of him.

And we are hundreds and hundreds of miles away. Your presidents creates an image of America as narrow-minded people. Sorry to say, I know its not like this.

Obama seems more refined.

LoL.

What do you think about this then, Loud-Mouth? I've just gone and blown you out of the fucking water! I'd like to bet, knowing you, that you shift your ground and start trying to prove that I'm a pathetic lying litle queer, because you seem to have issues with me which are beyond belief. Why are you so determined to humiliate a fairly low-profile forum newcomer? What is your problem with me? I promise you, Loud-Mouth, whatever you do I'll get the better of you, because you've picked the wrong guy to bully. You've met your match.

Find me an example anywhere, remo135, of me using this font in a post of mine except when talking to YOU! There's a lesson in there somewhere, but I doubt if you have the wit to be able to work it out.

Well well...you have proven me wrong. Although I am still convinced that Meatpie is a racist, I owe you an apology for calling you a liar! Mmmmm.....humble pie......so bitter tasting.

Incidentally, Craigie Boy, I did not intend to bully you. I singled you out for taking up for Meatpie. I am willing to take on anybody that defends Meatpie's blatant racism, and will continue to do so. One single thread does not undo countless others where his bigotry is prevalent for all to see. We locked horns, and you won this round on a technicality. Perhaps in the future you will allow Meatpie to defend himself. The verdict is still out on wether you were seeking his favor by coming to his aid. There are many aspects of this site that I like, but many members have deleted their profiles or been outright banned for challenging Meatpie's comments. How unfortunate that this site so frequently strays from it's primary purpose. Between racist rants and idle chit-chat about flowers, it is a wonder that Meatpie finds time to upload the occasional pic of a dead guy.

Incidentally, Craigie Boy, I did not intend to bully you. I singled you out for taking up for Meatpie. I am willing to take on anybody that defends Meatpie's blatant racism, and will continue to do so. One single thread does not undo countless others where his bigotry is prevalent for all to see. We locked horns, and you won this round on a technicality. Perhaps in the future you will allow Meatpie to defend himself. The verdict is still out on wether you were seeking his favor by coming to his aid. There are many aspects of this site that I like, but many members have deleted their profiles or been outright banned for challenging Meatpie's comments. How unfortunate that this site so frequently strays from it's primary purpose. Between racist rants and idle chit-chat about flowers, it is a wonder that Meatpie finds time to upload the occasional pic of a dead guy.

remo135, the thing that chiefly infuriated me was the fact that you accused me of lying about Meatpie's 2008 post. You've now openly conceded that you were wrong to cast doubt on my integrity, and that's good enough for me. You'll continue to have your doubts about my motives in defending Meatpie, and I'll continue to wonder whether he really is as villainous as you make him out to be. Perhaps we should keep out of each other's way in future?

but many members have deleted their profiles or been outright banned for challenging Meatpie's comments.

To be honest I didn't engage in this discussion earlier because I am tired of American niggers complaining about racism on CDG.

Who gives a fuck about your skin colour anyway.

remo is a nig and he wants attention, Craige gave him that and it's fine.

Now the whole community knows remo is black just like RABYIES wanted everyone to know that he was a nig.

Big deal. :hahahahha:

No members that I know of have "deleted" their profiles here simply because users aren't allowed to delete their own profiles.

We will never ban a member without a good reason, we have set up a set of forum rules that we want everyone to follow regardless of their reputation and level of activity.

99% of the guys posted in our alive section are white dudes, this is a fact that speaks for itself, that's what our members like.

Back