jon_b

Forum Elite
Study these vintage photos carefully.......
Each has a single bullet hole in their forehead......
There are two empty glasses on the bedside cabinet - both test positive for arsenic.....
There is a gun beside the dead girls hand.....

The mystery is....
Was this a suicide pact? Did each drink poison, then put a gun to their foreheads & commit suicide?
Or did one kill the other then commit suicide - eg was it a murder & then a suicide?

If these are real crime scene pictures (meaning not from some movie, fake pose or photo shop), these girls were murdered. It is evidenced by the hand gun in left girl's hand. If she pulled the trigger, she would not released the gun like that. The gun should be still hold in her hand and her index finger should still be in the trigger ring.

If these are real crime scene pictures (meaning not from some movie, fake pose or photo shop), these girls were murdered. It is evidenced by the hand gun in left girl's hand. If she pulled the trigger, she would not released the gun like that. The gun should be still hold in her hand and her index finger should still be in the trigger ring.

No they are real - For the interest of our members - they have been re-processed through photoshop for exposure adjustments - no editing done. The person stretched out on the left - on the bed - is a guy. I thought the pic and the possible story behind them were interesting :yes:

or did someone else kill them both and set up the scene !

It is clearly a set up and someone killed them both.

Photos shot in the 1950s?

Orignaly thought it was 40s, but her style of dress looks like 1950s.

How he has hands crossed over and her body position is a clear sign it is most likely staged.

If she had shot her self in the head, that is a weird angle and place for the gun hand to fall naturally.

The cigarette in the ash tray, adds additional circumstantial evidence.

I am assuming why this is still a mystery is that the evidence was lost and due to the basic forensics techniques?

Therefore, even though there is strong circumstantial evidence to prove it would be staged, it would not hold up in the court of law combined with the fact that forenic science was still very primitive back then.

No they are real - For the interest of our members - they have been re-processed through photoshop for exposure adjustments - no editing done. The person stretched out on the left - on the bed - is a guy. I thought the pic and the possible story behind them were interesting :yes:

The person stretched out on the left is a GUY! I thought this person was wearing a skirt. So a cross-dresser?

Back