Hi Meatpie, I'm near edinburgh, in a small village and it is very backward, we are all country hicks (kinda like amerian red necks) getting caught shaggin a sheep is acceptable, but being gay is not.

Maybe I am a weirdo then

I dont think your a wierdo, just think of it like this....just because you may share a common bond in one group does not mean it it spills over to another. For example, we both are gay, but we have friends that are different from one another, we may be necros, but we may not share the same love of music etc.

Hope it makes sense.

No it doesn't. I think a gay dude would feel uncomfarablte in the company of straight dudes, I can't do it. I mean I've been withs straigh guys in school and university but the coolest ones and the ones I hanged out with were at least bisexual although they didn't admit it.

what do you mean?

Just personals. If you are dating somebody who is into something similar or at least understands your obsession, it would be a lot easier for you. Maybe not. But it looks like many of us are single and this solitude may be driving at least some of us crazy.

I am sure you are not as lonely as you think you are...Don't worry about it. I know lots of guys who are cute, who are heterosexual, go to disco etc but are single.

Its not easy to find a partner in our "modern age" hahahah

I am sure you are not as lonely as you think you are...Don't worry about it. I know lots of guys who are cute, who are heterosexual, go to disco etc but are single.

Its not easy to find a partner in our "modern age" hahahah

Maybe so, but it's better to settle down for good, don't you think? ;)

Alive people suck. I have seen so many families ruined because of our "modern" way of life. Everyone wants to be free....and most people care only about their personal well-being, I think its impossible to find a loving partner at 20 and die with them at 120.

Please give me links to such cases because I haven't heard of any.

It used to happen, I watched an amazing documentary about two guys who were 20 when they fought together in WORLD WAR 2.

All of their mates were killed. They were gays and were in love. The was ended and they are still alive and well, still together in 2008!!!

I cried, they were really cute guys when they were young and so happy together now...

THIS IS SO RARE THOUGH

Back