Unfortunately, the erection did not remain. Numerous stories are recorded on which strangulation causes an post mortem erection ('Angels Lust'), hard enough to use for sexual intercourse.

This guy has wonderful shaped balls and penis. Ideal to be decapitated for storage on alcohol in a glass jar.

Yup very hot! Dude is handsome, fit and sexy as hell. Perfect vid to start the day:bow:

Would love to get a copy of this for my person files. Also wish i could have been sucking his cock as he was dying. Love how his legs are twisting as he tries to escape. Best post in a very long time

THE TRUTH WILL OUT!

I've suspected all along!

lilmike183
FUCKING FAGs!!
STOLIC! FAGGITS FAGS FAGRO, HOMOSEXUALS, DEATH TO THEM ALL! .
UNickMaker
Yea ok after we have some fun first...you know, gang rape, hanging, suffocation, emasculation.....then we can off em
UNQUOTE

This is such a great video. I used to have a copy, so glad to see it again. Made me hard.

Nice, actually I liked the way his cock went limp. Nice and sexy and inviting a wank, which would be useless of course

wow!! hot!! thanks higladius.. love the most the part when he take off his black socks!!( hope it's smelly, and actually it is for all guys on earth, especially the HANDSOME one!!!)haha.....

OMG I'm totally in lust with this dude and his hot feet! Mega horny vid!! Thanks for posting. :hot:

Back