This may be real, but I thought the Chinese executed with a single bullet to the back of the head. This guy's shot in the chest. Of course, a shot to the head would mess up that cute face

They shoot convicts in the back if they want to rescue corneas, for example. However, in this case they just seem to have ditched the whole of our cutie friend - what I waste; I could have used him.

By-the-way HangTime - if you examine the pics closely, you'll note that the "chest" wound is an exit wound (much larger than the calibre of the bullet). Usually, the entry wound is no larger than the calibre of the bullet unless it goes in very obliquely. The exit wound can be any size depending on what happens to the bullet inside the body. If it hits bone and starts to tumble, the exit wound can be considerable. This is evident in some of the headshots we see on CDG site where we see a small hole on the entry side and a pile of brains coming our the other side. Hope this helps; it is based on 25 years experience on large calibre handguns and high velocity rifles. Keep up the good work.

1245221302_0.jpg

This is a pic I've just found which seems to show convicts being shot in the back at point blank range.

In the original set I published, the cutie appears to have two holes in his back (both surrounded with powder burns). However, we see no evidence of a second bullet coming out of the front!!!. Maybe it was blocked or badly deflected. I wonder why he would have been shot twice. One would have been enough and then he could have just been left to bleed to death.

I like how they just buried him right then, right there - just with whatever clothes he's wearing during the execution

This may be real, but I thought the Chinese executed with a single bullet to the back of the head. This guy's shot in the chest. Of course, a shot to the head would mess up that cute face

I agree. Also, when you see the military or the police, at least in Beijing, they do not wear those type of uniforms.

View attachment 33203

This is a pic I've just found which seems to show convicts being shot in the back at point blank range.

In the original set I published, the cutie appears to have two holes in his back (both surrounded with powder burns). However, we see no evidence of a second bullet coming out of the front!!!. Maybe it was blocked or badly deflected. I wonder why he would have been shot twice. One would have been enough and then he could have just been left to bleed to death.

Note the first set, his legs seem to be crossed so I wonder if he was kneeling when shot?

Back