God
damn.

Ogrish are really crazy and stupid.

Very stupid of them to ban users like that. The place is absolutely dead and boring now.

anything update?

No because theYNC banned my ip address. My profile is gone and I can't see his reply.

Sorry.

No because theYNC banned my ip address. My profile is gone and I can't see his reply.

Sorry.

What's that log in name?

I will talk with him by myself.

I know this topic has been dead for about a year, but I want to know if the "Full Version of Chechclear" even exists anymore? If so does anyone know where to find it, I've looked for years over 6 or 7, someone has to have it.

I know this topic has been dead for about a year, but I want to know if the "Full Version of Chechclear" even exists anymore? If so does anyone know where to find it, I've looked for years over 6 or 7, someone has to have it.

I want to know too.

No Warlord47 isnt death i can confirm

In my opinion we will never see this video.

These could be very true words..

I my self am also waiting for warlord but yet he`s gone like dust in the wind..

I my self took my little own conclusions and start to believe this full version high resolution is just a urban legend..

But then again who am i to take other their words in doubt..

Forget my writing..

Machiavelli

Unfortunately I doubt this full video would ever be released. First video of its kind I ever saw, would be interesting to say the least to see it without the dumb editing but like others have said Warlord or whoever probably got sick of all the online crap and said "fuck it"...why share when your stuff just gets banned. too bad :(

Hello there if someone is still looking for warlord47, he still very much alive, and moving from forum to forum with hevula lot of war videos some of them even here; about chechenclear there's only one version of a minute short the one 5 minute long is a compendium of executions, during the first Chechen war. I can tell you i watched it back on the 90's fresh. the only difference is that it started with the executed still standing, and then pushed to the ground, and his jacked pulled off the back of the neck, and ended with the head tossed to the frozen ground, and the camera rolling to show more prisoners to be executed. There's no high resolution of it.

interesting thread . more research needed

Yes indeed, it can be started with the book gods of dead by yaron svoday, his investigation on the world of snuff films make him to conclusion.that the real thing of snuff films, if they exist,is very hard to find. This character warlord appear afther the craze and behaving as in a myth appeared and disapered from page to page until ogrish came and created the largest collection of its kind, and then suddenly it was sell to liveleak. Most of the original matterial disappeared, because ther was no way to confirm its authenticity and some of it was debunked, especially the animals mauling humans pic and videos and the war videos from Bosnia Kosovo Serbia and Chechnya.

Back