Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Can't say

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
It's scary. 90% of all men on Earth enjoy a wet vagina & clitoris...but you of all the freaks like dead young guys on morgue tables!

addsA09o.jpg

For every necro there seems to come a point where nothing but real dead guys can get make you hard. The older you get, the harder it is to get sexually aroused.

Agree or disagree?

I like looking at dead guys and some turn me on but nothing beats a real rising cock on a handsome live guy , my thoughts, Thanks

That's actually a concern of mine. Though necrophilia is unusual, it's not necessarily a mental disorder. However, when it becomes an obsession that might force someone to kill then you have a problem. I am young and I like uncouncious guys and not really dead ones (though some do turn me on), but there is always a possibility might fetiches will evolve into necrophilia. I really like scenes of strangulation and an uncouncious guy being worshiped, but I still enjoy a living guy.

However, I have to say, regular sex is a bit awkward. Having fun with anuncouncious guy (or at least someone who plays one) allows me to do anythuing I want withoput having to worry about my partner's desires. Regular sex makes me anxious because I wanna be sure the other person is having fun. I guess when it comes to sex I wanna be selfish.

I like looking at dead guys and some turn me on but nothing beats a real rising cock on a handsome live guy , my thoughts, Thanks

I've gotta agree with ukon here -- and no, I still get turned on just as much as I did when I was 15. Only difference is that ANYTHING could arouse me when I was 15! I think as I've gotten older I've gotten more discriminating.

I know what you mean meat .. As we age our 'scope' narrows and we get more 'picky' about what turns us on! I've been watching your posts lately and I could tell this is happening to you .. It sucks that you went strictly necro, though! That is next to impossible to satisfy! because real death is final - you get one 'shot' and then its over! You cant dip in that bucket again! Would have been better if it had been the foot, thing that took over! It sounds like you need to find someone that will play dead for you 'and do it realistically' and see if that will work .. the other problem with you is that this guy will have to be young and hard body! Man, you've got it bad! Lol

I don't fit the latter and I have no means to get to Bulgaria so I can't help you there! Although, I wouldn't mind helping you out if I could!

I personally have an unconscious, stripping guy thing that must include feet! I am much more picky about feet than I once was .. But, this is much easier to satisfy than what you are dealing with!
I wasn't going to go here because this thread is about you - but this might help! I determined years ago that I would never be truly satisfied. Because I chose not to come out as gay. I accepted this and have lived with it. I married at 20 of course hoping i could make myself like straight sex! I was still very confused and that time .. No one to talk to that kind of thing.. and have been married for 22 years. I do love my wife and she loves me, but we don't have a good sex life! I am gay, not bi! I am very straight acting and have covered it very well .. I have lots of friends and no one knows! Of course I realize that my wife has to have a clue .. But we have never discussed it! My point is that I am 43 and have never had sex that satisfies me, because what satisfies me is not acceptable in my world! The older I get the harder it is to suppress.. However, I have lots of friends and family and there are a lot of people that will be hurt if I come out - so I can't do that .. And that is why I am telling this .. Your deal is only going to get harder if you don't fix it now! You need to find a way to be satisfied with pretend necro or you will be miserable as you get older!

I condensed that a lot to make a point, hope it made sense!
I do want to say that I have met a guy .. Very unexpectedly .. And the potential is definitely there for me to satisfy my desires! We talk a lot and we know each others stories .. He understands that I can't come out and is ok with that! But we don't live close and it is going to be a chore for us to get together!
So it is not hopeless that you will meet someone!

I didn't sugar coat it to sympathize .. But told you the truth! I hope you get the point and accept it!

I actually went the other way. The older I get the less picky I have become. I used to only be attracted to young 18-25 looking guys. Very thin, and the more timid types. I had a need to protect. Eventually though I realized, that most of that was external (besides the timid thing), and that it was the guys heart that mattered, who he was inside. Now that I am older (35), I see that we all have different shapes and sizes. Do I still like that 18-25 looking guy? Yes. But is it crucial? No.

Bindi I love how in the majority of your posts you ask yourself a question and then reply....I am sure you talk to yourself sometimes, don't you?

I can't get it hard from alive dudes, I love open skulls and brain removal, I love the smell of a corpse.

I love the sound of the autopsy saw cutting through the skull, trust me guys there is nothing else on Earth quite like it.

I also love postmortem changes, especially young dead fit guys in full rigor. If a young man is very fit, very muscled the rigor sometimes becomes so strong you can't break it no matter how much force your apply, it's incredible.

The only place where I can get an erection is the morgue.

Bindi I love how in the majority of your posts you ask yourself a question and then reply....I am sure you talk to yourself sometimes, don't you?

I can't get it hard from alive dudes, I love open skulls and brain removal, I love the smell of a corpse.

I love the sound of the autopsy saw cutting through the skull, trust me guys there is nothing else on Earth quite like it.

I also love postmortem changes, especially young dead fit guys in full rigor. If a young man is very fit, very muscled the rigor sometimes becomes so strong you can't break it no matter how much force your apply, it's incredible.

The only place where I can get an erection is the morgue.

i wish i could be with you next time you go.... and get my fucking hardon next to a likeminded person.....

Back