headsman

Let me finish you off
...so we scored for some civil war uniforms and joined one of the warring powers - And captured five soldiers who were wearing uniforms of a different color and the General got drunk and decided to hang the prisoners just for jolly and we rigged up a cart with a drop under a tree limb - The first one dropped straight and clean and one of the soldiers wiped his mouth and stepped forward grinning and pulled his pants down to an ankle and his cock flipped spurting - We all stood there watching and feeling it right down to our toes and the others who were waiting to be hanged felt it too - That night we requisitioned a ranch house and all got drunk and Johnny did this dance with his tie around his neck lolling his head on one side and letting his tongue fall out and wriggled his ass and dropped his pants and his cock flipped out and the soldiers rolled around laughing till they pissed all over themselves - Then they rigged up a harness under his arms and hoisted him up off the floor to a beam and gang fucked him - ...
... - So we came back and he gave us the bitter medicine in clay pots - And I hadn’t put the pot down before the pictures started coming in sharp and clear: the hanged boy pulling his legs up to the chin and pumping out the spurts by the irrigation ditch, the soldiers swinging me around in the harness ... - Xolotl was explaining to me that only one body is left in the switch they were going to hang me and when I shot my load and died I would pass into his body - I was paralyzed by the medicine any case and they stripped me and lashed my body with special type sex nettles that burned and stung all over and my tongue swole up and gagged me and my eyes blurred over with blood - They rigged up gallows with a split bamboo platform and a ladder and I start up the ladder Xolotl goosing me and stood under the noose and he tightens it around my neck muttering spells and then gets down on the floor leaving me along up there on the platform with the noose waiting - I saw him reach up with a obsidian knife and cut the rope held the platform and I fell and silver light popped in my eyes like a flash bulb - I got a whiff of ozone and penny arcades and then I felt it start way down in my toes these bone wrenching spasms emptied me and everything spilled out shit running down the back of my thighs and no control in my body paralyzed, twisting up in these spasms the jissom just siphoned me right into Xolotl’s cock next thing I was in his ass and balls flopping around spurting all over the floor ...
Meanwhile I had been approached by the green boys have a whole whore house section built on cat walks over the mud flats entirely given over to hanging and all kinds death in orgasm young boys need it special - They were all beautiful creatures and swarmed all over me night and day ... - But I wasn’t buying it sight unseen and when I proposed to watch a hanging they come on all indignant like insulted whores - So I am rigged up this long distance periscope with obsidian mirrors ... and we watched them hang this boy just down from the country - Well I saw that ... his neck snapped and he shot his load ...
Jimmy walked along North End Road - ... Came to the World’s End pissoir and met a boy with wide shoulders, black eyes glinting under the street lights, a heavy silk scarf tucked into his red and white striped T shirt - In the bedroom sitter the boy peeled off his clothes and sat down naked on the bed blowing cigarette smoke through his pubic hairs - His cock came up in the smoke - ... Jimmy sat down on the bed his rectum tingling - The other picked up his scarf from a chair and ran it through his fingers looking at Jimmy with a cruel idiot smile - His hands closed on Jimmy’s elbows twisting him over on his stomach down on the bed - The boy found a pajama cord and tied Jimmy’s hands behind his back - Jimmy lay there gasping and sucked his key, tasting metal in his mouth - The other straddled Jimmy’s body - He spit on his hands and rubbed the spit on his cock - He placed his hands on Jimmy’s ass cheeks and shoved them apart and dropped a gob of spit on the rectum - He slid the scarf under Jimmy’s hips and pulled his body onto his cock - Jimmy gasped and moved with it - The boy slid the scarf up along Jimmy’s body to the neck - ... Twisted the scarf tighter and tighter around Jimmy’s neck - Jimmy gasped coughing and spitting, face swollen with blood - His spine tingled - Coarse black hair sprouted all over him. Canines tore through his gums with exquisite toothache pain - He kicked in bone wrenching spasms. Silver light popped in his eyes.
So all the boys began chanting in unison ‘The movies! - The movies!
We want the movies!’ ... - The boy was explaining to me that these were actual films taken during the Abyssinian War and how lucky I was to be here - Then the action starts - There on the screen is a gallows and some young soldiers standing around with prisoners in loin cloths - the soldiers are dragging this kid up onto the gallows and he biting and screaming and shitting himself and his loin cloth slips off and they shove him under the noose and one of them tightens it around his neck standing there now mother naked - Then the trap fell and he drops kicking and yelping and you could hear his neck snap like a stick in a wet towel - He hangs there pulling his knees up to his chest and pumping out spurts of jissom and the audience coming right with him spurt for spurt - So the soldiers strip the loin cloths off the others and they all got hardons waiting and watching - Got through a hundred of them more or less one at a time - Then they run the movie in slow motion slower and slower and they are coming slower and slower until it took an hour and then two hours and finally all the boys are standing there getting their rocks of geologic - Meanwhile an angle comes dripping down and forms a stalactite in my brain and I slip off to the projection room and speed up the movie so the hanged boys are coming like machine guns...

Jerry and Kelly take a bow. A sandy haired boy plays the bagpipes as they go into a wild jig dancing under the waiting nooses which they adjust around each other’s necks with idiot grins. Kelly enters Jerry, kicking out spasms into the air as they are hauled off the ground by smirking hangmen. Now their eyes light up in the gallows flash and the two bodies are encased in a blazing egg of blue-white light. They are lowered to the mat and the other boys revive them. They stand up and take a bow...
Dimitri looked at the boy and said, “Ganymede” and snapped his fingers. The boy shivered and closed his eyes, breathing deeply. “Ganymede Hotel... shutters closed .. naked on the bed... Jerry’s picture .. it’s coming alive... gets me hot to look at it ... I know he’s in a room like this, ... waiting .. we’re on a stage ... a noose ... it’s squirming like a snake .. Jerry is led in naked ... - “ The kid whimpered and squirmed and rubbed his crotch. “His hands are being tied behind his back... the noose goes around his neck ... his cock is coming up and he gets red all over down to his toenails - we call it a redon ... the platform falls out from under him and he’s hanging there kicking ... he goes off three times in a row...” ... - Kiki came and sat with me. I told him Jerry was dead. “How?” “Hanged.” “Naked?” “Yes.” Kiki nodded philosophically and said, “It was his destiny. Look at these.” He spread some postcards circa 1913 out on the table. The photos showed soldiers hanged from trees and telephone poles with their pants around their ankles. The pictures were taken from behind. “Pictures get him very hot. He wants me to pull scarf tight around his neck when he come.” Kiki made a motion of pulling something tight around his neck ...

Mexico City ... Postcards in a dusty shop window. Pancho Villa posing with scowling men ... gun belts and rifles. Three youths hanging from a makeshift scaffold, two with their pants down to their ankles, the other naked. The picture had been taken from behind - soldiers standing in front of them watching and grinning. Photos taken about 1914. The naked boy looked American - you can tell a blond even in black and white.
My legs pulled me in. “Could I see the postcard in the window?”
“Certainly. That is what you have come for.”
The proprietor ushered us through a heavy door. When the door closed it shut off all the noise from the street. He motioned us to chairs and got an envelope from a filing case and handed me a picture. It was an eight-by-ten replica of the picture in the window. Three youths were hanging from a pole supported by tripods, arms strapped to their side by leather belts. There were two overturned sawhorses and a plank on the ground below them. The blond boy was in the middle, two dark youths hanging on each side of him. The other two had their pants down to their ankles. The blond boy was completely naked. Five soldiers stood in front of a barn looking at the hanged men. One of the soldiers was very young, sixteen or seventeen, he was looking up with his mouth open, his pants sticking out at the fly. The proprietor handed me a magnifying glass. The hanged boys quivered and writhed, necks straining against the ropes, buttocks contracting, firing streams of unseen ejaculations. I pointed to the blond boy. “Do you have a picture of his face?” He laid a picture on the table. The picture showed the boy’s face and torso, his arms strapped to his sides. He was looking at something in front of him with a slack look on his face, as if he had just received an overwhelming shock and understood it completely...

A hard read , did not really get it . It moved to jerkily . Not sure if it is through the eyes of the Blond kid or a drug induced fantasy . Interesting but also confusing. Will read it again later to see if it is any clearer to me , a bit tired at the present. THanks

Excellent! The Soft Machine. Thanks for getting all literary. I feel like I need to smoke something or snort something drink something while reading this. Hehe

Last edited:
Reading William Borroughs was one of the things that got me into hanging and death. Yes he's a hard read, but some very hot fantasies in there. Thanks for posting, would be good to see more.

Back