Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
article-1339011-0C7F9897000005DC-888_634x438.jpg

With his arm around his wife and a smile for the camera, this is Swedish suicide bomber Taimour Abdulwahab Al-Abdaly and Mona Thwany, seen together for the first time.
Wearing a full length Islamic dress under her mortar board and gown, Miss Thwany – who wears the burka in public – is the picture of Muslim modesty.
The picture was taken during Miss Thwany’s graduation in 2005 from what is now the University of Bedfordshire, where she received a degree in psychology.

Her parents, Romanian Christian mother Mihaela and Iraqi Muslim father Abdul Thwany, cannot hide their pride in their eldest daughter’s achievement.

Yesterday Miss Thwany’s grandfather Vasile Nedelcovici told how Taimour’s suicide bombing had left the family close to despair.
He said: ‘My wife and I are very upset and very angry about all of this.’

It was claimed last night that Abdulwahab was the first of a wave of Christmas terror attackers.
Insurgents captured in Iraq told interrogators that Al Qaeda fanatics were planning a series of suicide missions in Europe and the U.S, and claimed Abdulwahab’s blast in Stockholm on Saturday was just the start.

The warning came amid fears that Abdulwahab, 28, had lured a number of young Muslims into his extremist net during the nine years he spent in Luton.
Yesterday the bomber’s sister-in-law Nora Gharbi insisted the family were ‘shocked and angry’ about his murderous attack.
She said Miss Thwany and the bomber’s three children – Amira, four, Aisha, two, and Osama, six months – had been in temporary accommodation provided by the local council while police scoured her home for clues.

The warning that other bombers are planning Christmas massacres follows a pattern of previous Islamist attacks.

The shoe-bomber, Londoner Richard Reid, tried to blow up a plane just before Christmas 2001 – and last Christmas Day, University College London student Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab was caught on a plane with a bomb in his underpants.

Iraqi interior minister Jawad Al-Bolani said Abdulwahab’s botched bombing in Stockholm was among alleged plots of which newly-captured insurgents claimed to have knowledge.

The blast was apparently designed to kill and maim hundreds. In the event, the bombs went off early – and incompletely. Abdulwahab was the only fatality, while just two passers-by were injured.
The Iraq government said the warnings of other attacks were ‘a critical threat’. Britain has been given information about the plots, but the Iraqi official would not name the targeted European countries.
Police yesterday finished searching Abdulwahab’s house, without finding evidence of explosives – but will continue examining his computer for information on any accomplices.

The Mail was told on Tuesday by the grandmother of the bomber’s widow Miss Thwany that it was she who introduced her husband to radical Islam.

But yesterday, her sister Nora, 24, said: ‘My sister knew nothing and both the family and her are all shocked.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cide-bomber-family-portrait-wife-parents.html

695966-sweden-explosions.jpg

Every one blowing up his/her selves in name of religion is an absolute idiot. Happy that his attempt was a full failure.

He may have been handsome on the outside - but his motives - regardless of what his beliefs or reasons were - made him ugly as hell on the inside. Scum like him should only die with his body whole - so he could be mercilessly tortured every second of his afterlife in hell.

a head full of shit like his, does worth nothing! Motherfuckers like this jerk better all dead.

OOH! He's still really cute even after blowing up! Amazing! I assumed he'd be nothing but pulpy disgusting scraps. I'm glad the bomb wasn't strong enough to tear him up gruesomely not to mention kill anyone else of course.

The bomb was designed to wipe out the entire street and kill hundreds, fortunately there was a flaw that he tried to fix in the last minute and this is when he blew up.

At least that's what they said on the news.

Poor dude he is absolutely gorgeous.

I don't care how cute he was, to kill innocent people for some stupid way of thinking is beyond me

Back