likas79

Forum Regular
Douro, the swordsman fought in the corridor of the palace on the floor above. Two soldiers nagano pressed on him and he had a tightly! Douro was 28,tall and muscular blond, he is very good at the sword and was merciless. He liked to kill their enemies and see how they squirm on his sword!
One of the nagano,that fought with him, now,was low growth and stocky. The other very young,still a young man,without a few scars on his body. It was clear that he has little experience and Douro decided to kill it first. He made a false attack and when the boy opened drove his sword straight into his chest! The blade entered easily and came out of the back of a young man,between his shoulder blades.
" Ahhh! I'm hit! Gods!""yelled the young warrior nagano.
"No,you are not hurt,nagano,you're already dead!"-with these words the Douro pulled the sword out of the body of a young man, and pushing him to the floor,ran to the second soldier with a bloody sword at the audience. Young nagano fell to the marble floor trying in vain to hold the hands of his wound. The blood flowed through his palms on the floor. After a few seconds the boy was already dying in a pool of his own blood.
Chunky nagano was not so simple! ! Bending your knees and behind his shield, he was prepared to meet the attack of the Douro. Their shields are faced with a clang of swords met. Warrior nagano, though he was a head shorter than the Douro, was not inferior to him in skill. Thanks to his growth he was even more fast. The fight continued for a few minutes,when nagano suddenly thrust his sword,sliding shield-pierced thigh Douro Blood poured out abundantly on his leg over marble floor. He hissed from the pain,but it was not the fatal wound.
"The first blood,galt! Soon you will be bathed in it as a young Fox,whom you killed!"-shouted chunky nagano.
"It is you,nagano,will soon suck his dead friend,but before death take my cock in your mouth! I swear gods!"-limping on his wounded leg cried Douro.
Shields again faced,but at this time the success of the ball on the side of the Douro. Seizing the moment he pushed shield nagano and put his steel sword in unprotected stomach warrior! Sword crunched strong muscles and cutting stomachs, went out from his back.
"Jaaaa-a-u! Oooo!""groaned the wounded warrior, from the pain stood on the tips of their toes. And the Douro all turned the blade of the sword in the body of the unfortunate, turning his guts in a mess.
Sword of the warrior nagano clattered to the marble,the hand with a shield hung limp along the body.
The warrior muffled moan from the pain of being strung on the sword of the Douro, as the wild boar on the spit. His hand he gripped the hilt of the sword,that rammed him,as if trying to detain him.
"You..you..pierced.. pierced me,galt!""he moaned,spitting blood, a thin trickle of running out of his mouth.
"You have been a worthy opponent today,the warrior nagano.But I'm stronger and you're dying on my sword!""replied the Douro letting go of the hilt of his weapon.
Nagano swayed on his feet. The blood stream flowed from his wounds pouring pubis and flowing down the slender legs.
" Ah-ah-ah! It hurts! "I..can't tolerate! Take it from me ,galt! I beg you for the sake of the gods!""moaned the warrior.
"Well,I will help you die,the swordsman. You've been a good soldier!"-with these words Douro pulled the sword from the man's belly.
"Oo-oo-esd!""roared with pain doomed warrior. A few moments he still tried to hold his hands the wound,but then opened them. Blood poured out of and become visible part of his cut of the intestines. The unfortunate collapsed on to his back and surrendered to the inevitable.
From the pain he arching his stocky body and moaned.
"I ..I...I am dying,galt! Oooo! My stomach! It burns! Oooo! Fuuuck!"-he howled in agony. Suddenly his eyes opened wide,and ,raising his head,nagano was suddenly said:
" You're next,galt! I know this! You too will die today!"
His eyes rolled up, his hand,which was still the shield jerked one last time and stocky warrior nagano died.
"Let's see,nagano. Gods until preserve me. But I would like to die so as beautiful as you are today." said Douro, looking at the dead soldier at his feet. He wiped his sword on his shoulder, tightly bandaged the wound on his thigh and he went out of the room,leaving behind two other soldiers he has deprived of life.

Back