Have you seen a TSA agent who you wouldn't mind groping you?

• Total voters

sumtingwong

Forum Regular
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/senator-rand-paul-detained-refusing-tsa-pat-down-161010280.html

OMFG! Not another TSA hand screening problem again! I mean this type of problem is SOOO EASY TO FIX! And I'm not talking about radical stuff like getting rid of the TSA or anything.

Let's face it. The only reason we hate hand-screening is because, for example, if you're a chick, you don't want a greasy old perv running his hands up and down your own body. Let's say if you're a dude who's into other (hot) dudes, would you mind if another hot dude running his hands up and down your thighs? OF COURSE NOT! The same thing with a macho dude (or a chick who's into chicks). I'm pretty sure he/she won't object to a nice looking girl groping him/her in public the way he/she might an old perv who's about to touch his junk/her hoohaa.

TSA is a very large organization, employing hundreds per airport. I have seen a lot of nice looking TSA guys and gals before. I'll say put those hotties to the task of hand screening. Have their photos posted and let us pick who will hand-screen us from those photos. I can guarantee TSA will never hear a peep from any of us ever again.

The TSA employees should not have any problem with this because if the hand-screening is done right, there is nothing sexual about it. It will just be another work task. And it's not complicated either. A airport will typically only need a few teams of hand screeners that consist of a hot blond + a hot brunette (female + male), an old grandpa and grandma type for the old folks and maybe a nice young looking gal/guy for the kids.

My suggestion might sound sexual to some at first, but if a hand-screening is done right, THERE IS NOTHING SEXUAL ABOUT IT! So stop projecting your filthy mind onto others'

To clarify the poll, when I meant TSA agents, I meant ALL of them. That includes the ones that check your tickets. It looks like the hot ones were ALWAYS given the easiest task of ticket checking. They got to sit on a chair all day. The ugly ones were often made to do the groping. Now if we can make the hot ones doing the groping while shifting the ugly ones to the ticket checking positions, everybody's happy.

You got a point there. I would probably be much more willing to let a hottie guy pat me down than some fat smelly slob with a sense of entitlement.

The problem with the TSA is that in terms of the pat-downs, many believe this is just to "train" us to become increasingly more docile and obedient to goverment uniformed persons in public places.

There is a great concern that this "obedience" will then accustom many of us to walk like lemmings into the sea when the ante is raised and the government seeks more control over our U S Constitutional individual rights.

It is called "Big Brother" ... "The Police State" .. and "The New World Order."

FURTHER, Rand Paul's being detained by the TSA in his official role as a United States Senator is in clear violation of The United States Constitution, Article 1, Section 6 which provides, in part:

"....They (referring to Members of Congress) shall in all Cases, except Treason, Felony and Breach of the Peace, be privileged from Arrest during their Attendance at the Session of their respective Houses, and in going to and returning from the same; and for any Speech or Debate in either House, they shall not be questioned in any other Place."

The TSA violated the U S Constitution in their detention of U S Senator Rand Paul today as the U S Senate WAS in Session at the time. THIS is just the kind of situation that many are quite concerned about, when a government agency of uniformed personages behaves outside of the law.

Just something to consider, how many see this as much more than just a simple "pat-down" issue.

Check out these informative links to learn much more about this controversy:

http://www.infowars.com/tsa-directly-violated-us-constitution-by-detaining-senator-rand-paul/

http://www.infowars.com/did-tsa-target-rand-paul-for-intrusive-pat-down/

Last edited:
The problem with the TSA is that in terms of the pat-downs, many believe this is just to "train" us to become increasingly more docile and obedient to goverment uniformed persons in public places.

There is a great concern that this "obedience" will then accustom many of us to walk like lemmings into the sea when the ante is raised and the government seeks more control over our U S Constitutional individual rights.

It is called "Big Brother" ... "The Police State" .. and "The New World Order."

FURTHER, Rand Paul's being detained by the TSA in his officlal role as a United States Senator is in clear violation of The United States Constitution, Article 1, Section 6 which provides, in part:

"....They (referring to Members of Congress) shall in all Cases, except Treason, Felony and Breach of the Peace, be privileged from Arrest during their Attendance at the Session of their respective Houses, and in going to and returning from the same; and for any Speech or Debate in either House, they shall not be questioned in any other Place."

The TSA violated the U S Constitution in their detention of U S Senator Rand Paul today as the U S Senate WAS in Session at the time. THIS is just the kind of thing that many are quite concerned about, when a government agency of uniformed personages behaves outside of the law.

Just something to consider, how many see this as much more than just a simple "pat-down" issue.

I get your concerns here. However, it's very easy to see that the TSA was created not because some dictator finally got an excuse to screw over the populace but because there are very few (real) options left to provide us with a safe air traveling experience. My solution is an easy-to-do compromise that makes it easy for all of us. I frankly will refuse to fly in a plane if I know one passenger was not screened (yes, if even she's an old grandma. Old grandmas can be threatened into carrying bombs, too) so getting rid of the TSA is not a real option. Frequent-flyer bypass option will only serve a small privileged few. For the rest of us, being able to choose the one who will grope us is a good sincere start from the TSA.

I remembered flying out of BVT Fall '09 and the TSA guy that checked my ticket & ID must have got the hottest blue eyes I have ever seen! I meant if that guy wanted to strip search me right there and then at the podium, I would have dropped my pants myself. It seems like all the local TSA bosses deliberately want to screw us by picking the grossest ones to do the groping while handing out favors to the hot ones and let them do the easy jobs. That's very easy to change.

Last edited:
I get your concerns here. However, it's very easy to see that the TSA was created not because some dictator finally got an excuse to screw over the populace but because there are very few (real) options left to provide us a safe air traveling experience. My solution is an easy-to-do compromise that make it easy for all of us. I frankly will refuse to fly in a plane if I know one passenger was not screened (yes, if even she's an old grandma. Old grandmas can be threatened into carrying bombs, too) so getting rid of TSA is not a real option. Frequent-flyer bypass option will only serve a small privileged few. For the rest of us, being able to choose the one who will grope us is a good sincere start from the TSA.

I remembered flying out of BVT Fall '09 and the TSA guy that checked my ticket & ID got the hottest blue eyes I have ever seen! I meant if that guy wanted to strip search me right there and then at the podium, I would have dropped my pants myself. It seems like all the local TSA bosses deliberately want to screw us by picking the grossest ones to do the groping while handing out favors to the hot ones and let them do the easy jobs. That's very easy to change.

LOL, so Mr. Sexy Blue Eyes is all you need to drop your pants in a public place! I understand what you are saying.

Still, just because some of the TSA agents are good-lookers and others are trolls does not negate the flagrant violation by the TSA today of U S Senator Paul Rand's Constitutional Rights as a Member of Congress (U S Constitution, Article 1, Section 6).

And as the TSA blatantly violates the U S Constitutional rights of a current sitting United States Senator, how much more so will the TSA violate your Constitutional rights and mine on behalf of a growing Police State and Big Brother ??

LOL, so Mr. Sexy Blue Eyes is all you need to drop your pants in a public place! I understand what you are saying.
Puh Lease! Don't start to get condescending with me, considering the type of forum you're frequenting and the kind of stuff that made you salivate, all public knowledge mind you.

Still, just because some of the TSA agents are good-lookers and others are trolls does not negate the flagrant violation by the TSA today of U S Senator Paul Rand's Constitutional Rights as a Member of Congress (U S Constitution, Article 1, Section 6).

And as the TSA blatantly violates the U S Constitutional rights of a current sitting United States Senator, how much more so will the TSA violate your Constitutional rights and mine on behalf of a growing Police State and Big Brother ??

Tell me what is your solution for preventing bomb carrying terrorists from boarding airplanes and I'll discuss article this and section that with you. Now that you're back in the 21st century (not hundreds of years ago when the, um..., Constitution was put together), I believe my solution will not tick off Rand Paul and this will be a non-story. Now, I have to put in a disclaimer that there will always be exceptions. My solution won't work for eunuchs and frigids and general assholes but I believe they are in the minority.

"... Now that you're back in the 21st century (not hundreds of years ago when the, um..., Constitution was put together), ....."

Hmmmmm .. are you suggesting that the U S Constitution is presently TOO DATED to heed and be relevant as the current Supreme Law of the Land on behalf of "We, the People" of the United States of America?

IF THIS be the case, then just WHAT do you propose to REPLACE IT ???

(PS .. the U S Constitution HAS changed many times through a process called AMENDMENTS .. of which there presently are 27).

http://www.scholastic.com/teachers/article/how-us-constitution-has-changed-times

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_amendments_to_the_United_States_Constitution

Last edited:

Hmmmmm .. are you suggesting that the U S Constitution is presently TOO DATED to heed and be relevant as the current Supreme Law of the Land on behalf of "We, the People" of the United States of America?

IF THIS be the case, then just WHAT do you propose to REPLACE IT ???

(PS .. the U S Constitution HAS changed many times through a process called AMENDMENTS .. of which there presently are 27).

http://www.scholastic.com/teachers/article/how-us-constitution-has-changed-times

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_amendments_to_the_United_States_Constitution

Well, not that I don't appreciate you're quoting the 200+ year-old Constitution instead of the 2,000+ year-old Bible like many many many others still do. But with 4 out of 5 support airport screening in general (it's how it is done that what ticks people off) it's not that hard to see the Constitution getting amended (if that is what it takes) to allow for screening and negating all the articles and sections you're quoting. So a far seeing person doesn't bother with quoting the Constitution in this case anymore, but instead focusing on how to make the screening experience bearable. I believe my solution not only makes the hand-screening bearable but some people might actually enjoy it and might actually looking forward to getting groped by his/her favorite screener every time they fly. I know my favorite at BTV and there is one in DEN I don't might getting groped by either.

TSA-Invasion-600x381.jpg

I'll raise a ruckus if this old perv above is the one that's gonna handle my junk

But this hunk below can strip search me any way he wants
107077113.jpg

WHAT ABOUT YOU?

It's typically hard to find pics of hot TSA agents online because you can't take their pictures at the airports. But believe me, there are a lot of them that are very hot. You will typically find the hot ones at smaller airports. The ones in big cities are mostly full of big fat sweaty pigs.

Last edited:
There is a better chance of getting hit by a car than injured by a terrorist in the USA. Despite all of these costly precautions ($9 BILLION budget now for the TSA) , the shoebomber got through.

"FEAR of TERRORISTS" allows BIG BROTHER to become even BIGGER and trample MORE of our Constitional and civil rights.

I do not fear the terrorists as much as I now do BIG BROTHER and agencies like the TSA. DID you know that on New Year's Eve, the President signed into law the National Defense and Authorization Act which NOW allows the U S Government to ARREST and permanently DETAIN U S citizens on our own soil with NO right to a court trial?

http://www.infowars.com/myth-busted...to-americans-and-heres-the-text-that-says-so/

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkai...-national-defense-authorization-act-now-what/

ALL in the name of combating the BIG BAD terrorists ... when really we have our OWN government to be very concerned about as to what They are planning to DO to US right here.

EVEN the American Civil Liberties Union is decrying The National Defense Authorization Act. Become informed, just because THE GOVERNMENT says IT is "OK" doesn't MAKE it "OK" .. we have to be ever vigilant of our rights as a free and open society.

https://secure.aclu.org/site/SPageS...AGOLAsk&JServSessionIdr004=eutxuaay72.app220a

YOU KNOW .. THE SAME Government that says IT is trying to protect us ALL from the BIG BAD TERRORISTS just last week attempted to GAIN CONTROL over INTERNET FREE SPEECH in the SOPA and PIPA Acts in the U S Congress.

YOU act as though the U S Constitition is just old junk! WELL, without FREEDOM of SPEECH guaranteed in the U S Constitution that you so seem to disdain ... websites such as
CUTE DEAD GUYS would long ago BE HISTORY ... and WILL BE if we allow OUR GOVERNMENT to ride over us and pass SOPA and PIPA.

THIS stuff matters, and it IS relevant .. and BIG BROTHER is for real and HE guises his power grab over us in the name of "keeping us all safe" ... and the TSA is another intrusion into our lives that condition us to be OBEDIENT and COMPLIANT with BIG BROTHER, the POLICE STATE and the coming NEW WORLD ORDER.

PS .. Those body scanners that shoot X-RAYS thru us the TSA runs at the airports? THOSE workers who work anywhere near them are FRYING THEMSELVES with background radiation scatter according to many radiologists and scientists.

Anyone who works for the TSA in this position certainly must not think much of themselves ... and many will tragically realize when IT is too late that they are developing CANCER.

NOT to mention what those high-powered X-RAY machines are doing to the air travelling public EVERY TIME we are FORCED to go through them ... or be subjected to pat-downs and detentions for REFUSING to be RADIATED and then treated as though WE are the terrorists!

http://www.infowars.com/radiation-doctor-admits-tsa-naked-body-scanners-can-cause-cancer/

Last edited:
Back