todd00009

Forum Veteran
Some good clips this week...
The re-release of the classic film DEAD BOYS CLUB... about a group of film students who set out to make a snuff film...
Cute twink HUNTER meets up with a crazed doctor and is violently strangled in a doctor's office naked...
Straight hunk JAKE returns and is stabbed to death in his bed...
PLUS MORE!!!

Hunter is soo young and Hot looking!!! Cant wait to see more of him!!! He was killed in the hottest shoes and socks. Great Work!

Love the one with the two guys on the couch, kissing. Love it when both killer and victim are barefoot... I'm wondering if they're actually naked by the time the killing occurs...?

That scene you are talking about is from DEAD BOYS CLUB. They are not naked in that first scenario they are in but later on in the film there are scenes where they are and switch roles of being killer and victim.An example is that there is a scene where the previous killer in that scene is taking a shower. The previous victim steps in and they make out. then the victim pulls out a knife and stabs him. The scene ends with the killer dying and folling out of the shower and lying on the floor full frontal. I asked BEST DEATHS if there are plans to make a new DEAD BOYS CLUB film in the future and they said yes. I can hardly wait.

That scene you are talking about is from DEAD BOYS CLUB. They are not naked in that first scenario they are in but later on in the film there are scenes where they are and switch roles of being killer and victim.An example is that there is a scene where the previous killer in that scene is taking a shower. The previous victim steps in and they make out. then the victim pulls out a knife and stabs him. The scene ends with the killer dying and folling out of the shower and lying on the floor full frontal. I asked BEST DEATHS if there are plans to make a new DEAD BOYS CLUB film in the future and they said yes. I can hardly wait.

Actually, i looked at the thumbnails at BestDeaths and that scene gets even better. After he kills him (in his shorts) the killer begins masturbating beside the corpse (whose feet are in view). Then he himself is strangled by a thrid party and both end up dead in their bare feet.

Back