Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
In a few hours it's my birthday, I turn 27 on the 27th of May.

2695491551_c25a13aa95.jpg

What a fantastic age to croak, my death is fast approaching.

I am having guests and presents but my friends here at CDG know that deep down I will think of Rick and I am not happy with the way things are going.

I just received these three presents, what cuties, they are from Brazil for my collection and I decided to share them with all of you guys and girls on this special occassion.

Make my day and post a dead guy for my birthday!

I only accept wishes accompanied with a dead guy pic!

I will then select the one that I like best.

NOW IS THE TIME TO FLATTER ME AND impress the admins

HAHAAAAHHA

:sm (31)::lokum (3)::karalembushka::sm (25):

Happy BirthDay Pieman!!

This guy was DYING to come to yours:

Oh dudes, how sweet of you, great pics, thanks!!! I am melting with pleasure

picture.php

VEry good fake

Just a few hours to go, take your time, I posted this a bit early so that you can have time to search for a special dead guy for me...but you are surprisingly quick!!!

I AM ROCK HARD :pppttt4::lokum (2)::ride:

Happy Birthday Meatpie, I hope you don't already have this one. It is from the old Ogrish site, maybe even before you were born!:sm (31):

Attachments

• drug deal gone bad 1a.jpg
    drug deal gone bad 1a.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 100
Hello Meatpie, Happy birthday, I thought I'll bring a few more people to the party.

Happy Birthday Meatpie, I hope you don't already have this one. It is from the old Ogrish site, maybe even before you were born!:sm (31):

Olg but gold, thanks m8, lovely to see him again!

Hello Meatpie, Happy birthday, I thought I'll bring a few more people to the party.

You are amazing SoldierTom, these are just great and they are welcome to my birthday party :sm (26):

so I send you another dead man ! one of my pics I love !!!
picture.php

and another ! I hope you like them ! happy birthday
picture.php

For your birthday m8 - since u r in your third decade - 3 pics from my collection - which I like (not all new) - all for different reasons.

pic 1:- I like a bit of atmosphere (and since u don't like grainey pics m8) - here is a pic with loads of white speckles - but dust not grain!!! just 4 u :) Very atmospheric!

Pic 2:- I like this one (although not new) - because of the way the dead guy is spreadeagled on the road - and the other guy has his foot on the corpse.

Pic 3:- Quality is poor - but is interesting for a very different reason. First - I know u like feet and flip-flops - so here they are m8! :) Second - a series of this young guy was posted a few weeks back - but not this particular image. As far as I am aware this is the FIRST time THIS image has appeared on the net - and he's all yours!!

Happy birthday m8 :sm (63): - from jon :)

I know you prefer the real thing, but I thought maybe since this fake one was showing feet, it might be acceptable.!:sm (52):

Attachments

• blue striped shirt n8413071.jpg
    blue striped shirt n8413071.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 282
  • blue striped shirt n8413083.jpg
    blue striped shirt n8413083.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 260
And form me (becasue i am the best) LOL A Happy Birthdday Wish......

MeatPie ... HAPPY BirthDAY !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PieMan !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ieCUL0OFDw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThFcouTUtAM

:sm (31)::sm (8)::sm (56)::sm (55)::lokum (8)::dancing::sm (32)::sm (44)::001::sm (36)::sm (15):
:lokum (3)::sm (18)::sm (31)::sm (52): :hi3::cool: :hot: :sm (45): :sm (26):

Sooo many cute DEAD guys wanted to CUM to your party ...
why I had to BEAT 'em away with a STICK !! :sm (22)::sm (22)::sm (22):

I told 'em, "ONLY TEN can CUM, cuz' there is gonna be a real big CROWD !!!!" :sm (33): :sm (33): :sm (33):

So these TEN here, they are my INVITES to your
CDG BIRTHDAY baBASH ! :sm (52)::sm (31):

Now although it is kinda HARD for 'ems to tell yous...
I will for 'em, oh YES I will ! :wink2: :wink2:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PieMAN ! and ...
MANY, MANY ma-MORE !!
:dancing::sm (15)::lokum (3)::beer:

LOVE YA, Pie!!
:sm (35)::sm (35)::sm (35)::sm (35)::sm (35)::sm (35)::sm (35)::sm (35)::sm (35)::sm (35)::sm (35)::sm (35):

Last edited:
I didn't have time to wrap your present

Честит рожден ден

Happy Birthday. I am glad you are here at same time i am for a little while anyway. I will always think of you...especially probably when i die but i think of you alot anyway. You have a special place in me. I would send one of the cutedeadguys that arrowman sent you. But you already saw him.

Happy Birthday, Mr. Meatpie! I hope you will consider this a substitute for the candles on your birthday cake!:sarcasticclap:

Attachments

• depart (56).jpg
    depart (56).jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 72
Back