How do you think Jeremy should be killed?

• Hang Jeremy and make him cum after he dies.

• Jeremy was vivisected and his body embalmed, then his corpse raped.

• TheDuke himself seeks revenge on Jeremy as the three take part in ahot and sexy carnival of the dead

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alexander II

Forum Newcomer
On 6 May 1527, I, as advisor, physician, astrologer and mage to Charles III, Duke of Bourbon, made a prophecy after observing the heavens: I thought it would be inappropriate for the Duke to attack Rome today, and that although he could take Rome, the Duke's life would be in danger. The Duke, on the other hand, thought that if we delayed until the next day we might be attacked by the enemy on two sides and lose the chance of victory, and that the soldiers in the army were rude and barbaric, without wages, and might immediately rebel if they were not allowed to attack Rome, and therefore refused my advice. I could only pray that Ares, the god of war, would protect the Duke. The Duke soon led an attack on the Vatican walls, with me at the rear of the army. At that moment, I saw a handsome young dark-haired Swiss man with a spear stab the Duke in the abdomen, and the Duke's wound bled profusely and he immediately fell! But the Pope's Swiss guard cheered and shouted, "Jeremy has killed Charles III!" . The Duke was soon carried to me by the soldiers and, despite my best efforts, he said to me." Help me! My love! With these words, he died with his eyes open! Dizzy, angry and sad, I vowed to make that wretched Jeremy pay for what he had done! It seemed to me that this was a great opportunity. Despite the death of the commander, the army, which had come to plunder and make money, did not retreat as the Swiss had expected, but attacked with greater vigour, and soon the Holy Roman Empire's troops had taken the walls and advanced to the steps of St Peter's Basilica. The Pope's Swiss Guard was lined up at the entrance to the cathedral, and Jeremy was in the front row! At this point I pointed to Jeremy and shouted to the soldiers "I'll give 300 gold coins to whoever can capture that Jeremy alive!" . Attack now! The Swiss were soon routed and the Swiss called Jeremy was marched to my tent with his hands tied, while the Duke's lifeless eyes were staring dead at the Swiss!
To be continued.

If I may offer a suggestion….

Turn Jeremy over to the High Executioner, K’leb, who will impale Jeremy naked on a pointed post. K’leb will then kneel and take Jeremy’s cock in
his mouth and slowly chew. Chew and chew. And chew and chew. Until he has devoured Jeremy’s’ cock. Then the prisoner will be allowed to slowly bleed to death as K’leb sits back and belches in pleasure.

Or not…..it’s your story. I just wanted to eat jeremy’s cock. Sorry for intruding.

If I may offer a suggestion…. Turn Jeremy over to the High Executioner, K’leb, who will impale Jeremy naked on a pointed post. K’leb will then kneel and take Jeremy’s cock in his mouth and slowly chew. Chew and chew. And chew and chew. Until he has devoured Jeremy’s’ cock. Then the prisoner will be allowed to slowly bleed to death as K’leb sits back and belches in pleasure. Or not…..it’s your story. I just wanted to eat jeremy’s cock. Sorry for intruding.
If I may offer a suggestion…. Turn Jeremy over to the High Executioner, K’leb, who will impale Jeremy naked on a pointed post. K’leb will then kneel and take Jeremy’s cock in his mouth and slowly chew. Chew and chew. And chew and chew. Until he has devoured Jeremy’s’ cock. Then the prisoner will be allowed to slowly bleed to death as K’leb sits back and belches in pleasure. Or not…..it’s your story. I just wanted to eat jeremy’s cock. Sorry for intruding.

If I may offer a suggestion….

Turn Jeremy over to the High Executioner, K’leb, who will impale Jeremy naked on a pointed post. K’leb will then kneel and take Jeremy’s cock in
his mouth and slowly chew. Chew and chew. And chew and chew. Until he has devoured Jeremy’s’ cock. Then the prisoner will be allowed to slowly bleed to death as K’leb sits back and belches in pleasure.

Or not…..it’s your story. I just wanted to eat jeremy’s cock. Sorry for intruding.
Mr. callmecaleb, I imagine you hanging me naked on a gallows, caressing my testicles and sucking my cock until my last ejaculation and then tearing my testicles and eating it along with my cock...

Mr. callmecaleb, I imagine you hanging me naked on a gallows, caressing my testicles and sucking my cock until my last ejaculation and then tearing my testicles and eating it along with my cock...
OK. I'm always hungry for cock and balls.

Back