I was spoken with him today.. i create new FB profile with new pics :) But i must be very carefully now :D

The pics are from his facebook profile, I want high-resolution pics of his feet and I want to see him naked.

If he catches you he will probably kill you, he looks very nasty.

I forget that your family is very poor. Sorry :)

Not exactly, we have eveything, problem is I want more and more.

most guys pretend to be girls to get nudes of straight guys, but you did it to see feet....?

Some truly twisted fucks on this site, yep.

He is not stupied. I cant just say him that i want to see him naked. He woud probably cancel me. Hehe..

I don't know. I've gotten straight guys to show me their nude pics without even pretending to be female, lol. It's even happened with straight friends in person, showing off their penis.

Some guys just like attention and knowing they're attractive. Even if it's coming from a guy, they probably are flattered they're good looking enough to attract people of same sex but would still never try anything with a male. Or they like to compare penis sizes for their own self-esteem? Who knows.

In school, my classmates would show me their dicks in the toilets.

All 100% straight, so dogfood is right, for once.

Hope you get him naked Opasan!

That would be amazing achievment for you.

I'm always right. :)

OMG
What do you think about this cute serb? He died 6th july.. funeral is today in Belgrade

I have real problem Meatpie. As you know im unenployment from 31.March .. My mother was today here in Ljubljana and i tolk her that im not working and that i need money for food,rent etc etc.

Ok she gave my money but he tolk me that this is the last time .. that i must find a job or i must leave Ljubljana and move to her and my fother in Maribor. So i must find a job very quick.. i will start in a Monday..

What do you think Meatpie

... Maribor is the second bigest city in Slovenia.. around 100 000 people.. but i dont like Maribor. Its to small for me

maribor-panorama.jpg

In times of crisis you have to move.

I left Sofia too for the summer to be with granny where she cooks for me free and I can use my savings.

Life in big cities is more expensive than in villages.

And Ljubljana is not a big city.

If you want you can move to Sofia, we will start work in the morgue and you will take pics of young guys' feet.

I am perfectly serious. Come to Sofia, we will rent an apartment and we will start work in the morgue and play dead.

Now that would be something :D

You better get a job Opasan...before you have to move...

Moving is always never fun. Leaving all your friends behind, your places you like and such...

wow wow

second one is great...

So have you decided what to do, are you moving to maribor?

Nothing will happen.

You will spend all your days taking pics of young guys' feet.

Are there morgue job vacancies in Slovenia, perhaps I can move to Maribor.

The morgue in Sofia is very filthy, 100 bodies rotting in the basement, I can't take that.

Its horrific.

Back