Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
gaza_5.jpg

Dozens of young guys have been killed in the latest Israeli air strikes on Gaza & first pics are coming in but all the sources have been blocked, hacked, taken down whatever...

I have seen pics but they are no longer available for download as the host server went offline.

If you find interesting sources please share.

This entire thing is a smoke screen, Iran gave Hamas rockets to fire at Israel knowing that Israel would retaliate with extreme force thus taking away some of the focus on the situation in Syria. There is no question that the West will be blocking out the images of the damage that Israel is wreaking in Gaza. I think you will need to find un-blocked Arab and Russian feeds to see what is really going on.

I don't think there is any Western conspiracy to hold back photos. The West in general doesn't post tragic pictures. I remember having to watch Telemundo Spanish TV to see what was really happening on 9/11

Israeli hackers are still blocking palestinian websites, I can't get a single pic.

These are some of our best sources, they are dozens of high resolution new photos of dead young men killed over the weekend in Gaza.

It's possible that their servers went down due to high traffic, I can't get any information.

Back