Would like to take a hot young slender guy dressed in leather and spread him face down. Then using a knife, I make a slit in the crack of his ass and start fucking him. Eventually throw a rope around his skinny neck and squeeze the life from him as he struggles under me. The more he struggles the harder I fuck him until I time my cum to explode just as he expires. Then I untie him, flip him over, slice open the leather on his crotch and suck his cooling cock to see if i can get any jism from his dying nuts. All the while I am moving my hands up and down his leather encased torso and legs............

About the dead biker. The old story, what is the last thing to go through an insect's mind when it hits the windshield? Same thing here. His ass!

Here's another pic to get you guys drooling, the qustion is what's going on up top? I need to find a pic of a leather dude that I can paste together with this one to make a complete body then I can add a knife in the guts or something to 'purtify' it! Anybody got anything suitable?

leather5.jpgbowdownbeforetheoneyouservecigar.jpg2 (12).jpgsnoopy~bs_052.jpgToughLthrPunk 2.jpg
Like it tight, well exposed cock and balls

i like seeing guys in leather being stabbed shot dead strangled etc like filming roleplay scenes like these,anyone in uk want to be a victim,prefer slim guys under 50 for play

This is another thread that needs more input. How about death as bank robbers in full leathers?

Attachments

• bank robbery shotgun 008crop.jpg
    bank robbery shotgun 008crop.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 68
  • bank robbery shotgun 013crop.jpg
    bank robbery shotgun 013crop.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 67
Those robber pics are hot!

Real dead biker - cute ass.

Omg that's so hot! Thanks for the hardon ^.^ God it would be awesome to be the first person on the scene! With a cute leather clad butt like that I might try to steal the body >.> <3 bikers in tight leather that get themselves killed! Luckily for a pervert like me, there's tons of them lol

And @Outlawbiker, most of my fantasies when I'm jerking off involve me buttfucking a guy or girl (Or many) to death while I'm completely encased in leather, and then having someone (Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Father etc.) get revenge fucking me in the ass, and I die (All sorts of ways) squealing like the pathetic little bitch that I am ;) I would LOVE to wear someone leather that I'd fucked to death! (And vice versa when they killed me) And you pissing in your leather is pretty hot ;) I wear my boots and leather pants out and about pretty frequently(Or from head to toe leather if it's at night) And if I don't have to do anything but walk around and go home, I'll shit and piss inside my leather and then clean them when I get home. There's not a single piece of my bondage suit that hasn't had every square inch of it shit and pissed on (Both by me, and various ex boyfriends/girlfriends)

Altthough some of these I've seen on SDGZ, this collection is amazing. Gotta keep cummin back. Downloaded copies, but he comments are gr8 too.

:drool::drool::drool::horny::horny::horny: me so horny

you and I need to roleplay together in that jacket .... I've got my cafe racer jackets....many of them just incase one gets destroyed :)

Okay, here's a new thread about LEATHER. God, just the word can get me horny!
This is for pics of leather guys killed, getting killed or needing to be killed, seriously fucked hard before, during or after, and people who would like it done to them!
There will almost certainly be a few stories too.
Please feel free to join in, there's nothing more disheartening than posting and servicing a thread where lots of people look at it but very few take the time to post a comment!
Enough chat, here's a hot pic (I think it's from Depictions of Death blog - check it out!)

View attachment 20294
My favorite! I just wish this sword was going through his leather biker bulge!

...just discovered this thread - fabulous. Just need the smell and feel of it around me (easily arranged) and the smell of fresh cum (on tap, readily available). Okay, now down to some serious leather fun ;-)

Back