SleepyStacey

Forum Newcomer
Hii my name is Stacey and I am new here. I am 20 years old, and I like to be abused, strangled, slapped, choked, gagged and spat on. I want to be verbally abused and insulted and I have always been turned on by the idea of being fucked while I am pretending to be dead. I want a guy to use my body and humiliate me. I'd like to talk to someone about this and maybe roleplay or just chat. I have never shared this fetish with anyone before.

Welcome Stacey, I am sure you'll find a lot of like-minded people here just don't rush it you are still young.. and beware that just like in the real world there are all kinds of sick people on the internet and not all have good intentions in mind.

True be careful! Lets Skype and talk about it! I like your pic would love to take it slow with u and have some fun! ;)

Hii my name is Stacey and I am new here. I am 20 years old, and I like to be abused, strangled, slapped, choked, gagged and spat on. I want to be verbally abused and insulted and I have always been turned on by the idea of being fucked while I am pretending to be dead. I want a guy to use my body and humiliate me. I'd like to talk to someone about this and maybe roleplay or just chat. I have never shared this fetish with anyone before.

Hello Stacey. Have you ever read a story named "Driftwood" by Jessika Ryan? You might find it really interesting to read. It is the story of a dead scuba girl being used by a guy who found her lifeless body on the beach. If you're interested to read it, send me a personal message.
Cheers

cam4h.jpgHi Stacey, Im not far from London if you want to play anytime.Just take it slowly. Message me if you like.

Hi Stacey

I want you to play the victim that gets shot, strangled or stabbed to death by you, and dies in erotic agony and futile resistance, preferably as you rape and use my struggling/dying/dead body for your pleasure and perversion.
Willing to do almost any roleplay scenarios (war, spy, assassin, historical, robbery-gone-wrong or just plain thrill-killer, etc)

Email me at givesgoodchat@gmail.com if interested

Welcome Stacey, I am sure you'll find a lot of like-minded people here just don't rush it you are still young.. and beware that just like in the real world there are all kinds of sick people on the internet and not all have good intentions in mind.

This is true Stacey - I know, I'm one of them :) You seem to have disappeared but if you do come back and wanna discuss playing, do PM me?

Back