Ginivive

Forum Newcomer
I don't have a death fetish but I don't feel like I'm necessarily in the wrong place. I am fascinated but not exactly "into" it, personally. I've been a member for awhile, but haven't posted yet. Not sure if I would be accepted..I just hope to make some friends here, maybe talk about some pretty fucked up movies and possibly enhance someone's life in some small way. :drool:

There is a wide array of people here on CDG, and we welcome that all. It's more about frame of mind than anything. So let me be the first to officially welcome you.

And I'll be the second - welcome!

It's nice to meet ya'll and thanks for the warm welcome. If anyone could point me in the right direction of a good movie discussion, I'd appreciate it. I'm not completely new to the forum thing, but I have yet to "fit in," find my niche', so to speak in a forum setting.

It's nice to meet ya'll and thanks for the warm welcome. If anyone could point me in the right direction of a good movie discussion, I'd appreciate it. I'm not completely new to the forum thing, but I have yet to "fit in," find my niche', so to speak in a forum setting.

I'd say either the General Discussions forum or possible something under the Necro Entertainment section. Either of which can be found directly from the main page.

Should you have any questions, hesitate not to ask! :yes:

Once again, welcome.

Hey bro! I'd say I'm like most, if not all, visitors to CDG. It's an awesome hot FANTASY! It's always made my pecker hard since I was a little kid, and has usually given me the most intense orgasms since I could spurt off (it also gave me the most intense 'dry cums' since I started humping my pillow thinking about them). To be honest I think most of the guys here are like me (and you), gentle souls who wouldn't hurt anyone. Just like the way murder stories would appear as front page headline on newspapers, when people read newspapers. Those papers sold out and people couldn't stop reading and talking about them. I spent years since boyhood feeling like a weirdo for my foot fetish - and by the time I tried to figure out my beheading fetish I simply gave up and started enjoying it. My third fetish is to watch women massage their pussys and grind their clits from orgasm to orgasm. And the only thing I've learned from chatting online with them is that they usually have even more weird fantasies than men do. Welcome, and enjoy yourself. [BTW-you can always check with Meatpie and contemplate about the number of folks registered here, not to mention the folks browsing that never register. Plus the folks that never even heard of CDG, but find other sites and get off]. Enjoy yourself bro!

Last edited:
What a sweet group of people!!

Thanks Waikiki. I appreciate your introduction. I've always been labeled a "weirdo," but hell, we are, like you said, "gentle souls that wouldn't hurt anyone." It's better to give into your fantasies rather than suppress them as long as no one is getting hurt.

Over time, I'll most likely share what I'm "into." I just haven't...made myself at home here, so to speak.

Alas, at times mankind CAN be. That is what Darwin Awards are for...

I find that beheading turns me on but only; f the victim, be it myself or another, is alive and aware of their bodilessness, nothing to do with dying or killing.

Hey bro! I'd say I'm like most, if not all, visitors to CDG. It's an awesome hot FANTASY! It's always made my pecker hard since I was a little kid, and has usually given me the most intense orgasms since I could spurt off (it also gave me the most intense 'dry cums' since I started humping my pillow thinking about them). To be honest I think most of the guys here are like me (and you), gentle souls who wouldn't hurt anyone. Just like the way murder stories would appear as front page headline on newspapers, when people read newspapers. Those papers sold out and people couldn't stop reading and talking about them. I spent years since boyhood feeling like a weirdo for my foot fetish - and by the time I tried to figure out my beheading fetish I simply gave up and started enjoying it. My third fetish is to watch women massage their pussys and grind their clits from orgasm to orgasm. And the only thing I've learned from chatting online with them is that they usually have even more weird fantasies than men do. Welcome, and enjoy yourself. [BTW-you can always check with Meatpie and contemplate about the number of folks registered here, not to mention the folks browsing that never register. Plus the folks that never even heard of CDG, but find other sites and get off]. Enjoy yourself bro!

Never really had a desire to die - indeed, at my age (a senior) I still want to live a long life. Yet, before I was even a teen I can remember reading the newspaper about executions and in those days they were the chamber or the chair. I always wondered what it would feel like to go through that last 24 hours and to have to sit in the chair waiting for the executioner to start the process. It is like a mind game to me. Welcome.

Back