i bet his cold swelled sweaty soles just smell and taste wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!

It appears his body is connected to IV lines and a breathing tube, which I assume means he was still alive when they found him. If his depression was so severe that he felt he no recourse but the noose, then I think it's a blessing resuscitation attempts were unsuccessful. The guy was just too fucking weary of life. Let the poor soul go.

If his depression was so severe that he felt he no recourse but the noose, then I think it's a blessing resuscitation attempts were unsuccessful. The guy was just too fucking weary of life. Let the poor soul go.

:aha:, that's a thorny issue! Of course if people suffer from the real mental illness called depression they often want to die, and can be quite desperate. If they are cured, they often are grateful this didn't happen. So when does a person 'really' want to die???

So when does a person 'really' want to die???

I think one should accept and honor a person's decision to die, regardless of the motivation, because once one begins second-guessing people, there is no end to it. HOWEVER, in your case, I will make every effort to resusitate! :D

I think one should accept and honor a person's decision to die, regardless of the motivation, because once one begins second-guessing people, there is no end to it.

In general I agree, but only if the person is not acting on impulse or suffering from a curable mental disorder (not a clear criterion, I know).

HOWEVER, in your case, I will make every effort to resusitate! :D
:kissess:

Sorry no, just the date on the pics themselves, and that he was a policeman who killed himself by hanging.

Most people who hang themselves do not use a mouth closure. He must have been hung up by someone whom he was trying to arrest!

Djbear, isn't that mouth closure some sort of airway access device inserted by the paramedics when they were trying to save him?

Back