Brian2012

Forum Veteran
This hot young dude picked up the wrong hitch-hiker.

tumblr_mfr5z4RGBM1qi0papo1_500.jpg

What would you do if you were his passenger?

stranglehim, strip him totally naked and use this wonderfuk guy with his cute face...............

Put him in front of a mirror. Guys like this will let you do anything to them as long as they can watch how beautiful they are as it happens.

After having lots of fun I'd put him to the sword slowly.

Tell him you want to smoke a joint with him. Get him to pull over behind an abandoned gas station. As you pass the joint back and forth, reach over and start massaging his bulge, unzip his fly, pull out his hard cock and start giving him a handjob. As he starts to shudder before he comes, slice off his dick. Push him out of the car and leave him to bleed out as you drive off. Oh, and keep the dick :tognue2:

Bloodrazor you can be my passenger anytime
Tell him you want to smoke a joint with him. Get him to pull over behind an abandoned gas station. As you pass the joint back and forth, reach over and start massaging his bulge, unzip his fly, pull out his hard cock and start giving him a handjob. As he starts to shudder before he comes, slice off his dick. Push him out of the car and leave him to bleed out as you drive off. Oh, and keep the dick :tognue2:

Tell him I would like to lay down on the back seat of the car. I would take off my belt and strangle him with it from behind. I could see his face in the rearview mirror and he could see mine and how much I was enjoying strangling him to death!

Back