ccdvy was killed today - multiple accounts and proxy use.

Entilzha & stustustugoo both permanently banned.

Accounts were compromised.

We lost two more well-known members today, they have been with the site from the start.

eagleeye13 and deaddirty are both permanently banned for giving away their secret room access.

Also these dudes got banned today:

Baldassare Cossa
morgueman20
ooreiley
bodycount
ClusterFuck
harman25uk
herley
lullaby77
lureflash
marchie
takata
torrotorro

Why deaddirty? Please bring back Enthilza and deaddirty. They are mostly the reason why I stick around here. I never asked anyone how to get into the Secret Room. I'm sure you can verify that since you're the Administrator. Meatpie, don't get rid of them. They might end up being dead later. Stop giving them the Secret Room privileges but don't kick them out. I mean, come on! Their your friends! Without them, most of the stuff posted here are only dead things. It'll be boring and the respect I have for the people here will be lost. If people here don't appreciate my respect, I couldn't care less, but the thought of a website where people convene so they can destroy themselves just gives me goosebumps. I thought since jon_b is the moderator, people here will have a piece of mind because he's like, philosophical about life and maybe some of that trait can rub off to the rest of the people touched by the forum instead some Rick dude dropped the cheese and made it all go bad. What the monkeys is happening here?!!!!! Is Rick really being genuine because I want to believe him. I really do. Everything is going haywire here. It's like things written online can kill someone. I guess no one took any notice of my advice to watch what you say or rather be careful of what you write online or anywhere. Words can hurt and sometimes kill. It's more powerful than actions.

Last edited:
There are a few simple rules here all members agree to follow upon signing up.

Failure to stick with the forum rules results in a member getting banned, there is no drama in how Enty and the others got banned, nothing personal at all.

I too wish we stayed together but Enty and Rick went to far.

I was banned cos Meatpie thought I'd given my passworsd to let others into the Secret room. I didn't. I dont know what happened - my anti-virus isn't picking up any problem, and I certainly didn't get anyone use my account or give them my password. Sorry to Meatpie and everyone if it was a bug on my computer that the anti-virus dioesn't pcik up (I think that can happen) - thanks Meatpie for letting me back!

Everyone must keep their accounts for themselves. That's what's passwords are for.

Unfortunately sometimes accounts get violated, passwords stolen, the internet is not at all a safe place.

From the safety of your computer at home it is so easy to get carried away and forget that there are people trying to steal your passwords and ruin your online life.

That's why everyone must use different passes for paypal, email and forums.

I once was presented with a fake paypal site, the only purpose being to try to log in and they will steal your pass.

I also saw a fake youtube scam in which thousands of accounts were lost.

You realize how easy it is to hack passwords right?
Just saying.

Best password tips:

- Use a combination of letters and numbers

- Use at least 1 Capital in the password

- Make it long, 8 to 10 numbers

- Change it every month to be sure, changing a valuable that is easy to remember

You realize how easy it is to hack passwords right?
Just saying.

If you change your passwords frequently and make them long and complicated it is not easy at all.

But if you have a virus on your pc and if you use one and the same pass for everywhere and if you haven't changed it in the last five years the risk jumps to 100%

I also broke people's passwords (not on CDG) from simply guessing them.

People often put sth easy to remember and having a relation to their username and forget that others can easily guess it too.

Best password tips:

- Use a combination of letters and numbers

- Use at least 1 Capital in the password

- Make it long, 8 to 10 numbers

- Change it every month to be sure, changing a valuable that is easy to remember

I guess that the above doesn't apply when you decide to share an account with someone you love. :lokum (4)::pppttt4:

True true.
Don't forget Bruteforce, Adictioniare, System P.R.P

You seem to know quite a lot about these things... :sm (6):

lol.
I knew you would say that.
Don't jump to conclusions.
I just happen to be tech savy person...
:)

also...........

false rumors and lies can also ruin your online life!!!!!!
i know first hand.......

True.
It can A online life.
But if your smart you can easily recreate one.

CJ

ColdJoe has been banned from CDG for revealing information shared with him via the PM system.

Back