phyzzique

Forum Elite
Established Member
'Frat House Massacre' definitely not your father's slasher movie. Very different perspective. Not great acting (as usual) but lots of action and plenty of hot CDGs (a few gals too). More than just pretty guys walking around in their underwear. ** generally; **** for hot guys getting offed

I say of course with no malice whatsoever, I'm nearly in love, but the guy in shots six through eight, so beatiful and happy and naked, and he's joined a frat? The guy is just screaming for his fate, no?

I say of course with no malice whatsoever, I'm nearly in love, but the guy in shots six through eight, so beatiful and happy and naked, and he's joined a frat? The guy is just screaming for his fate, no?
There are soooo many hot guys in this flick, but after much soul searching, he's my fav too:drool:

great! wish I could get some screencaps from the movie! BTW did you notice the bad guy is Jon Flemming?

That first guy is SO BEAUTIFUL! What else do they do to him? Is it just that knock on the head and that's all they show of him? He'd make THE HOTTEST CORPSE!

That first guy is SO BEAUTIFUL! What else do they do to him? Is it just that knock on the head and that's all they show of him? He'd make THE HOTTEST CORPSE!

Yeah he's hot. Don't wanna spoil it, but you won't be disapppointed

Back