Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
When we die we will become totally relaxed, some of us will undoubtedly pass away with their mouths wide open. Some dudes may shit thimselves as the anus becames relaxed too.

I want to die with my eyes and mouth open and piss myself.

Truly one of my favourite CDGs ever. I love his video. Beautiful collection, Meat.

:load::load::load:

Glad other people like him too because this is one of my favourite dead guys EVER along with igor of course and all the other gang.

Would you kiss him on the lips aaron?

I want to kiss him and put my cock in him and fuck him hard.

And bash him on the head and play with him like a toy boy

See we are so alike on this site it is if we were born from the same sick, perveted parents.

That is what I want to do - I will watch him for a while, kiss him gently then bash him so hard he will bleed from the nose.

I will flip him over and fuck him so hard, I want to make a dead guy cum from my fucking.

It will be so hardcore and raw.

I will eat his balls, suck his big toe I will step on his chest, chew his nipples, lick his ass, his soles I will do anything to this guy.

aaron mate I am very sick.

In my apartment in Sofia I wrapped a dude in a hige nylon bag, he was hairy and stark naked. I dragged him around the apartment like a dead guy, I suffocated him, propped him up, tortured him and what not.

He so enjoyed it he just kept cumming.

I sucked his feet for hours and tied him up with belts and burnt him with candles until it became so sick he begged me not to kill him.

It was so easy, that hairy dude was entirely at my mercy lying stark naked on a table for me.

I pulled out a big knife just to scare him, he nearly pissed himself with fear.

...aaron mate I am very sick.

I dunno. I guess a lot of people think we're sick, but I don't give a flying fuck what they think. If I could I'd beat the shit out of them, and then fuck their brain.

But, I don't.

I'm glad I have a community of like-minded blokes to hang out with.

I don't think you're sick.

Interracial stiffs are dynamite.

Attachments

• c3b6c288013932.jpg
    c3b6c288013932.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 2,036
naked black and white men

love the picture of the dead white man and black man together. The white man has a small penis and not much hair, so I can see it properlly. I like him.

Meatpie:

Although I understand what you were doing and I have fantasies about doing similar things. I wonder about how close such actions might come to breaking the law. Maybe the laws are different where you live. But here, if your friend sincerely thought you were threatening his life, not just role playing, he could press charges against you. A person could get into an awful lot of trouble.

How do you know that a sexual partner can be trusted? How can you be certain that you are not taking it too far? Does he do similar things to you?

See we are so alike on this site it is if we were born from the same sick, perveted parents.

That is what I want to do - I will watch him for a while, kiss him gently then bash him so hard he will bleed from the nose.

I will flip him over and fuck him so hard, I want to make a dead guy cum from my fucking.

I will eat his balls, suck his big toe I will step on his chest, chew his nipples, lick his ass, his soles I will do anything to this guy.

aaron mate I am very sick.

In my apartment in Sofia I wrapped a dude in a hige nylon bag, he was hairy and stark naked. I dragged him around the apartment like a dead guy, I suffocated him, propped him up, tortured him and what not.

He so enjoyed it he just kept cumming.

I sucked his feet for hours and tied him up with belts and burnt him with candles until it became so sick he begged me not to kill him.

It was so easy, that hairy dude was entirely at my mercy lying stark naked on a table for me.

I pulled out a big knife just to scare him, he nearly pissed himself with fear.

I like that story... Sounds very interesting!!! You know, I really love stuff like that!!! When I was younger I always thought that I must be very sick and abnormal... But today I just don't give a f*ck !!!

I will post the video in the Secret Room for you.

Back