I have seen several of the first guy; I would just love to know the story of it; where it took place, if it was political? One of the most famous cases of angel lust ever.

the frist pic are real i think, i have a friend work in police departament and when have a suicide hanged this friend toldme some guys die with hard on

great pics thanks for all

I'm fairly sure the first one is a Russian guy, into nooseplay with his bf. So not posed, but not dead, and not about to be! But it's a great pic anyway.

In response to Antinotis, Roger and Deaddirty: About three years ago a guy calling himself "One Time Wiki" posted three photos from the set that the first picture belongs to to the wikipedia page on Death Erection. He said he found the photos in some kind of US government combat photo collection. According to him the photos are real, and the victim was executed during wartime. He gave no information on the which war or where the execution took place. The first photo was a frontal of the guy just after he died. He still seems to be swinging and he has a full erection. The second photo shows the guy from the side as someone else takes a photo of him as a "war trophy." The third photo, somewhat washed out because it was taken into the sunlight, was later in the day just before he was cut down. "One Time Wiki" posted this about the photos: This man was executed early in the morning. His penis became fully erect about 45 seconds after suspension. He ejaculated a large amount of semen while struggling against the rope as he was dying (not after.) His body was left on display all day as a 'War trophy."
My guess is that the photo posted above was taken before the guy died during his death struggle. He appears to be tensing is abdominal muscles and his dick is super hard - like just before cumming.
If the photos are real, I think, given the high quality of the black and white photos, that this guy was executed during World War Two and given the mixed forest trees and limestone rocks (seen in the other three photos) probably somewhere near Meatpie's territory, like Yugoslavia. At least that is my guess.
At any rate this is a very hot photo. Imagine being a soldier or a partisan, sentenced to death by your enemy, then being stripped naked before your execution. Then while suffocating in your last minutes of life, you pop an erection and ejaculate while a cheering and laughing audience watches the show. Then you die. What a way to go!

Thanks hulagu; this was basically my recollection too. It seems to me there was a Black woman in the last picture that shows the man with his now limp penis. It had made me think it might be a South African uprising as the man looks so German or Afrikaans. The three pics together looked awfully real. The man's tongue was swollen and partially out of his mouth and the rope on his neck looked awfully real. I thought it was real though certainly pictures can always be deceptive.

Unless I'm mistaken, deaddirty is right about this guy being a living (at present) noose fetishist. I seem to recall seeing quite a number of photos (color and black & white) of this guy in various places, hanged and showing off his huge erection. Either way, I'd love to stumble into him in that state sometime. Very hot photos

Unless I'm mistaken, deaddirty is right about this guy being a living (at present) noose fetishist. I seem to recall seeing quite a number of photos (color and black & white) of this guy in various places, hanged and showing off his huge erection. Either way, I'd love to stumble into him in that state sometime. Very hot photos

Yes, the pics are just play photos.

Here is more of his work...

[URL=http://www.imagebam.com/image/94d085117214949]
[/URL]

Thanks, thmskendall. It seem that all the really great "angel lust" photos I've seen are fake. I thought for sure that this guy was executed naked during a war. Having said that, thank you for posting this photo set. It is really hot. And the guy is really good looking and really brave. I have occasionally fantasized about what it would be like to be publicly hanged. I have imagined wetting my pants, getting hard and ejaculating while suffocating as the enthusiastic crowd watches. This Russian guy did much better then that - he actually tried the fantasy out. I love it. Thanks again.

Back