You have a very big dick and balls, euroteenboy, and that's a great start, but please grow back your bush.

ill cut the head off and eat it in front of u...………
but first ill stick it with needles 100 times, nice and deep, and twist the fuckers around inside
the meat and then ill pour rubbing alcohol over the bleeding fucker so it burns like hell fire

Oh, you're mean.

hello everyone, been here for a while. i have fantasy about torture a big dick since i was a kid.And as i grow up,this desire also grow stronger and stronger. i like extremely penis band, stuff nasty things in the peehole, nothing gets me harder than look at a muscle guy's big dick getting ruined and cut off. Being collecting pic and videos for a long time.
Is anyone here have the same interest?
i try sounding,catheter play,E-stim play myself too.
btw i am 22 yo Asian, got an 8 inch dick

hello everyone, been here for a while. i have fantasy about torture a big dick since i was a kid.And as i grow up,this desire also grow stronger and stronger. i like extremely penis band, stuff nasty things in the peehole, nothing gets me harder than look at a muscle guy's big dick getting ruined and cut off. Being collecting pic and videos for a long time.
btw i am 22 yo Asian, got an 8 inch dick.lol
me too I love torture a nice cock, even my own, with catheter, needles and so on

btw i am 22 yo Asian, got an 8 inch dick.lol

I have a lot of that kind fantasies where I can be sadistic badass and destroy cute guys forever. I would love to do it slowly like hours and hours 'till the guy is begging me to finish him off.
Maybe we can play in some texting rp , and I’ll be your victim

Back