Thanks demon007 and muscleboy28 for your comments . Hope to have a few more up in a few days , got the Flu at present .

This is an old Picture Story , I was inspired within minutes of seeing the image to add a narrative years ago .Krakon Promiscos.jpg, I hope it is readable, if you have problems let me know and I will see what can be done

Please rate this thread , go to top of page to "Rate this thread" click and choose your response. thanks.AHK victim 23...jpgAnother AHK victim...jpg Hope you enjoy these

Don't forget to Rate this Thread at the top of the page, even if you don't leave a comment. Well the saying goes " Every picture tells a Story " or " A picture is worth a thousand words " but here you get both, thanksAHK victim 15 A...jpgAHK victim 15 B...jpg Enjoy, especially demon007

Last edited:
You're very good, and these are hot--my fave was the four boys hanging, the jerk off, and the seppuku. I'd love to see some stranglings if you get a chance :D

2 More

Don't forget to rate this thread at the top of the page . thanks to those who left comments they are appreciated . Here are a couple more manipulated images with narration , hope you enjoy.A quick death...jpgEnemy Samurai executed...jpg

Good to be back:dancing:

a few more and don't forget to rate the thread at the topAHK , tentacles kill hero...jpgElf succumbs 1...jpgElf succumbs 2...jpg

i love it.. reading these beautiful muscleboys getting stabbed in their hearts. more please they are amazing i want to be AHK in my fantasies i so envy that character !!!

Thanks HangTime, Sessha and demonoo7. More beheadings soon. ahhh AHK yes an elusive and shyish character with a devious, wicked, warped, sadistic and even masochistic mind (kinda like me haha) his inventiveness is brilliant and he has lots of admirers. Thanks Chaps

Two more

A few more to whet your appetitesAHK strikes again ....jpgSamurai Demise ....jpg

Back