Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Hi all,

Recently we have received lots of pms from forum members complaing that user andystark is trolling them, trying to hijack their cdg accounts and steal their credit card numbers via yahoo chat.

He uses various methods to get to you, mostly telling you that he is a member of cdg and you can trust him.

We want to make it clear that user andystark has been permanently banned from CDG and if he tries to troll you on yahoo chat that's your problem, we can't be of any help.

Please don't pm us and file complaints about this user.

Thank you!

He does it on other websites, he invites users for a "friendly" yahoo chat.

I'm surprised - I've chatted to him several times on Messenger, and he's never tried anything out of order.

? Met him here, chatted several times last month, no problems. Sure it's the same guy?

Andy has two yahoo IM's. The one HE currently uses is andystark8. He had another account that he has not used in months, andy83stark. That account has been hijacked by someone else, and she contacts his old contacts trying to get cc numbers, etc. I know, I've had her try to trick me on the old account, and I've talked to Andy on the yahoo he uses now. So any yahoo users, ignore messages from andy83stark. It's NOT Andy.

your the biggest trickster of em all you fat freak.............
quit trying to score brownie points with others here
by trying to come across like your just another helpful
member here on CDG when actually your worse than
this andystark dude!!!!!
people, watch out for this fat lying bastard hangtime
if ANYONES not to be trusted its this fuckin piece of shit.
go have a stroke already, will you..........

That account has been hijacked by someone else, and she contacts his old contacts trying to get cc numbers, etc. I know, I've had her try to trick me on the old account

But you are not easy to trick because you are a trickster youself. :aha:

You are not the nice person you are pretending to be on the board.

Thanks for the info, if it proves correct I will add one green bar for you.

Thank you, very wise of you I hope yahoo help the real andystark.

Once your account gets hijacked things can quickly spiral out of control that's why we have posted many warnings on how to keep your accounts safe.

Changing your password often is one way, make it complicated and definately not your date of birth!

Thank you, very wise of you I hope yahoo help the real andystark.

Once your account gets hijacked things can quickly spiral out of control that's why we have posted many warnings on how to keep your accounts safe.

Changing your password often is one way, make it complicated and definately not your date of birth!

You're welcome, Meatpie. And thank you for the excellent advice on keeping accounts safe. Truer words were never spoken.

Apparently, there are one or more people on yahoo messenger, actively hijacking accounts and attempting to get credit card information from the account user's contacts. I have been approached twice so far, once by the fake andystark, as already mentioned in a prior post, and now by a second contact. Both started out asking me how I was doing, then they said they were "Horny as Hell" and invited me to another site, supposedly free, to watch their webcam. The catch was that the "free" site required you to give your credit card number. It's a classic phishing scam. So, please be careful on yahoo messenger. As meatpie said, keep your password and account safe, and if you're contacted by someone and they ask you to view their webcam, end the chat, especially if the webcam is offsite.

Tx, was wondering how they try to get that CCnumber. Technically, if it's a free site but they want you to give a CCno anyway: that's bullshit anyhow.

Thanks for the update HangTime, what you describe is exactly what we have heard from other users, now all victims of those trolls.

Thanks for the update HangTime, what you describe is exactly what we have heard from other users, now all vtims of those trolls.

You're welcome, Meatpie. I hate identity thieves, which is what these are. Hopefully, they'll be caught, but in the meantime, we need to all remain vigilant, especially those on yahoo messenger.

YOU SEE!!!! This is one of the reasons why I never use plastic!!! Don't own any, don't want to own any. Trusting? Me? Not on your fuckin' life!

Back