Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Tips-To-Find-Best-Server-Recovery-Firm1-600x423.jpg

Hi all,

Believe it or not CDG costs around $500 a month. We can never get that in donations that's why as of May 1, 2012 rergular users will get "Server too busy" message when the forum is overloaded.

When that happens all you can do is wait and try again.

OR

Upgrade your account to premium membership.

Members of the "Forum Elite" group will no longer get the "server overloaded" message and will have access to their account 24/7.

Problems or questions - reply to this thread or submit a support ticket via the "Contact us" option from the top menu.

Best,

Cute Dead Guys forum staff

Yous guys .. IT is SO WORTH IT to donate $$$$ to CDG to help MeatPie out, to fund this stellar MEGAhorny website
and to gain instant access.
:Rock2::Rock2::Rock2:

How do guys contribute again to CDG ?
:party beer:

CDG as any website has limited resources, our server is state of the art, fast & reliable but that doesn't mean it's limitless.

Sometimes we get a lot of people trying to post at the same time, others downloading pics, pm each other.

The site gets overwhelmed with requests and blocks selectively those users with low post count and bad reputation.

Elite users should have unrestricted access 24/7 while regular members have to wait until more resources become available.

Do I donate first through Paypal and then once that has gone through apply to the Elite group? As someone who is unable to post regularly I am more than happy to donate to keep myself here but am i being silly as im find it hard to find a donation link?

First you need to apply for membership.

Back