Remo135, I'm sure that stustustugoo is not having a go at chubs/bears/older dudes, per se, just warning that this one is trying to lure people under false pretences. It's a useful warning. And leads me to the whole question of trust. Personally, I believe whatever anybody tells me withing limits until proved otherwise, but I don't trust anyone and would not expect anyone sensible to trust me either. We are operating on a site with thirteen and a half thousand members, about some pretty sick (in a fun and spanky way) shit. There are bound to be monsters among us! I am trying to take great care not to give away too much identifying information, and am paranoid about all the new media things I am being invited to join, Facebook, Skype, Youtube, Multiply etc. I signed up to the last one but I'm very unsure what I can say there! I judge what I say here on CDG by what others have written/posted.
Of course, I've only been a member for less than 2 weeks which is also about the length of experience I have of any social networking site. Some of you older hands will know the ropes better. I have gotten into some pretty heavy and intimate conversations with dudes on this site and like them a lot, but I would NEVER arrange to meet up with anyone, just in case.

Back