Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
SoldierTom left CDG today to join JohannaXn's new gay necro forum.

I have information that she is spamming like crazy and desperately trying to to drum up new members.

How did that bitch got to him I don't know. SoldierTom has always been loyal to our community.

That plague doesn't want to go away.

She is hosting around ten different gore websites at the moment. I know them by heart but I am not posting any links.

Around three to four people are working to destroy CDG.

We have so many new pics and we update daily, why would anyone want to leave CDG and join that sick fucked up disgusting lesbian?

I know JohannaXn - she is cunning, sly and manipulative, once you reply to an email or message from her you fall in her cobweb and only tough experienced dudes like myself and some other guys who know her well will see what a miserable cunt she is.

Poor SoldierTom, he fell in her cobweb.

:RIP:

I got a message on my Yahoo Messenger from someone telling me to come to the new forum
they must have gotten it from my CDG profile and then spammed me
be careful guys, they are trying all tricks to get us

That is not how you grow a community, cunts. Die sad fucks, everyone knows now what sad douchebags you are and what methods you use to get new members for you sad shit site.

I too have gotten e-mails from her. I am with CJ though, she had to have gotten my info from here(though how, I don't know). But I like this site better as it focuses more on guys verses most of anything she would put on her site(s).

Oh you too? Damn that bitch is insane. I doubt they took your emails from cdg - your emails are protected and altough members can email you this is done from a special form - no one can see your email address.

Sad really, they must be pretty desperate. Johanna wants to split the gay necro community but she has no idea what we have prepared for her.

He wasn't a spy. Knowing JohannXn I believe she sent him dozens of emails telling him how bad we are and how good and "different" their new site is.

Poor SoldierTom, he even gave up on his Secret Room access. I never imagined we would come to this but with JohannaXn you have to be prepared for everything.

I have no intention to -willingly- leave CDG.
This is my virtual home, it means very much to me and I don't want to miss any of you, guys!
Sorry about Soldiertom, though...

I have no intention to -willingly- leave CDG.
This is my virtual home, it means very much to me and I don't want to miss any of you, guys!
Sorry about Soldiertom, though...

Yes, that is Johanna. She has nothing better to do all day but spam.

I hope SoldierTom will return, we have lifted his ban. It's not his fault that Johanna spammed him and he joined.

that's crazy! who could anyone ever leave this place? love you guys so much! (no, im not drunk) haha

You will beat them hard on the head then shot them.

We will hire you as our agent.

There s no need to leave this site. You can find what ever you want here in an easy manner. So why7 bother with other sites. Is useless to do so.

Back