5547065T.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, after pondering 18 months' worth of this baffling thread, I’ve come to agree with “Men in Black” -- there are aliens from other planets living among us.

Okay, after pondering 18 months' worth of this baffling thread, I’ve come to agree with “Men in Black” -- there are aliens from other planets living among us.

939dc5233985766.jpg

4c7b6b233986383.jpg

Merlin from The Sword in the stone as a squirrel was in a morgue with a bunch of lifeless and naked women.

A clear, shiny, big, filled and white bag laid by the naked and lifeless bodies.

The ecstatic squirrel gave the fille bag air, as the thick and soft plastic body became thicker.

Loud squeaks came from the swollen bag the squirrel blew life in.

The squirrel felt afraid of the growing bag he was petting, but it tingled under his legs too for a while.

As the playful squirrel tucked the shiny and airfilled bag, did it whine.

The aroused squirrel played with the expanded bag in the bunch of naked and lifeless women.

Later had the squirrel rubbed a cold and naked woman on her privates in over an hour with his paws.

Then had the squirrel rubbed the whiny and blolated bag against the crack and the breasts of a woman in long time, and he sat and rubbd himself between the legs too.

The squirrel kept on petting, hug and kiss the air filled bag for a while even if he was afraid of it.

Derp, double posts and I can't edit my posts.

Giraffe, what kind of a reaction do you expect from such an incessant, bizarre and out-of-this-world thread?

I feel I was being kind to merely make light of it, and I’m not the only member to question your instincts.

Seriously, what type of audience do you imagine you’re catering to? No matter that what you write is hopelessly repetitive, incoherent and shapeless; your relentless obsession with the fear of balloons (!) coupled with your fascination with symbols of infantilism in sexual situations is beyond weird -- it’s troubling. I’m not saying that you’re a pedophile, but your subject matter does more than strongly hint at it. Some of it has really crossed the line -- your “notions” (they aren’t nearly mature or developed enough to be called stories) have included adults engaging in gross sexual imposition with animals and pre-pubescent children, even babies. No matter what other taboos are broken here, once you start using a website to write about minors in sexual situations, particularly infants, you’re really asking for trouble.

Moderators have had to delete a number of your photo attachments due to content, and the remaining photos depict a wide array of cartoon characters which you’ve copied and pasted into other photos. Unless perhaps you sit on the boards of many large film companies, you can’t possibly have the legal right to these drawn images. Surely the artists whose work you blemish would be appalled to see how your words attempt to present their creations as objects they’re most definitely not. We can probably likewise assume that you’ve not obtained releases from your live (and dead) photo subjects as you create thoroughly eccentric and inaccurate words describing their images, too.

I’m concerned that someone might use your posts as an excuse to shut this entire site down. If lawyers aren’t hired to track you down and sue you, consider yourself lucky.

There are no comments or content that violate our TOS, disturbing shit yes hints on pedo.

I'm against pedo.

In the newspaper a sick man was raping innoncent kids in his car in our country for off topic.

Back