Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Here is the youtube channel of the gunman

_50719837_010973157-1.jpg

22-year-old Jared Loughner

http://www.youtube.com/user/Classitup10#p/u

And here is one of his victims, absolutely cute Gabe Zimmerman, received and undressed naked in morgue in Tuscon only 30 yo.

_50731508_010980322-1.jpg

:above post:

Gabe Zimmerman was a former social worker who served as Ms Giffords' director of community outreach - helping her handle thousands of constituency matters - and was one of a core of loyal staffers who had been with the congresswoman since before her election in 2006.
Local media report that Mr Zimmerman, who was engaged to be married, had organised the constituency event where the shootings took place and was passionate about helping ordinary people, and representing Ms Giffords.
Michael McNulty, chairman of Ms Giffords' campaigns, was quoted by azcentral.com as saying, that Mr Zimmerman was "as close to a purely good human being as I've ever known. He worked tirelessly to solve people's problems".
Mr Zimmerman's mother, Emily Nottingham, said politics was a good fit for him. "He had a real interest in helping people and had a real caring for social justice," she said.
House Speaker John Boehner on Sunday said he had asked that the Capitol flag be flown at half-mast to mark "the service and the sacrifice" Mr Zimmerman gave Congress.

Gabriel was an athlete, he completed his Bachelor's degree in sociology from the University of California at Santa Cruz and a master's of social work at Arizona State University.

R.I.P. Gabe, we have no doubt you were awesome in morgue, just awesome and one of the most beautiful guys the morgue in Tuscon has ever received.

_50722689_010977138-1.jpg

And 9-year-old Christina Green was born on September 11, 2001, the youngest victim of the Tucson shooting.

The US - a horrible nation, just horrible nightmare country from hell.

:unreal:

Isn't a post showing a murdered nine year old girl out of line?

Not at all, we didn't kill her.

Worst possible shit on earth imaginable is adults shooting children in the heads for no reason.

The US - a horrible nation, just horrible nightmare country from hell.

I do think it is horrible, and I don't have the "USA! USA!" mentality, but I don't agree with you on this. Before coming here, I did have some of stereotypical images/perception of the U.S. in my head, but horrible things do happen everywhere. If the dude was legally insane, again, it could happen anywhere. There was a mass murder/shooting a while ago in Australia, and you could say something similar about the country with any evidence you like. You could also say something similar about China, Russia, Mexico, etc.

Gabe Zimmerman was so cute, I wish we could see his autopsy pics. Very sad.

Hi verlup,

I am also obsessed with Gabe Zimmerman, someone has his autopsy photos but they are never releasing them. NEVER. If this was Mexico or Brazil he would be on youtube by now.

Gabe was absolutely sweet, I found several other pics of him and he makes me rock hard. As a dead guy naked on the morgue table he was one of the most beautiful dead guys the Tuscon morgue has ever received, I have no doubt about that.

13807790_BG10.jpg

Back