lvsoldier

let's fuck ladsoldiers
At least they used something other than a tiny kitchen knife.

He was very hot.. what a waste of a Hot dude...........

Muslim countries need a knives factories

His face are so cute and very handsome.He is so cute men.
And his fear before beheading is so sexy!

#1--hot, gorgeous, muscular pulsating stump, trying to reattach itself to head, appropriate spray of beautiful bright blood, one of the most intense on the "hardness" scale . . . #2 is almost routine, with good stump also . . .

They are both good looking and worth digging in to. (If you could figure out where they buried ;-)

Daniel Pearl for cutest guy beheaded.

http://www.truthtube.tv/play.php?vid=2795

sorry for repost. wow they cut Daniel's body up into ten pieces. I wonder which bits..

Pearl was killed on February 1, 2002 by beheading. On May 16, his body was found cut up in ten pieces in a shallow grave in Karachi. He was most probably murdered in Karachi. Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh, a British Pakistani with a most interesting history, was eventually charged along with three others with the killing; Sheikh was sentenced to death. The death sentence has yet to be carried out.

Last edited:
Both are very good beheadings. The first one pisses me off because in so many of these beheadings, the camera guy stops the film half way through! Fucking asshole -- we want to see the action from beginning to end without any cuts!
The second one, the guys were amateur -- taking turns slicing through the neck. They didn't quite seem to know how to do it. But at least they showed the whole body and you could see his legs jerking around, and it was one continuous shot. He was alive until the very last moment, so he felt that blade cutting right through.

Both are very good beheadings. The first one pisses me off because in so many of these beheadings, the camera guy stops the film half way through! Fucking asshole -- we want to see the action from beginning to end without any cuts!
The second one, the guys were amateur -- taking turns slicing through the neck. (I'm sure the one guy says, "Here let me do it.") They didn't quite seem to know how to do it. But at least they showed the whole body and you could see his legs jerking around, and it was one continuous shot. And I think you can see his dick through the white pants.
He was alive until the very last moment, so he felt that blade cutting right through. I like how they put his head on his back and it rolls off, so they nestle it against his own ass.

Second breathe so deep... And he has aparently hard dick. Why the arabs nor get beheadings without clothes ?

Back