Tecpatl

Forum Resident
Some old school Halloween fun from A Nightmare on Elm Street 2. Freddy slashes his way out of one teen guy's chest to slash another mostly naked teen to death.

Thanks Tecpatl!!! There were several hot scenes in this movie but this one was probably the best.

The sexual subtext is awesome, without Freddie's intervention these two might have swapped body fluids! Definitely hot death!

Tec P, the first clip is no longer working in Videobam. Second one works fine. Agree with EthanJay, they ought to have exchanged body fluids, a lot, before being offed.

Tec P, the first clip is no longer working in Videobam. Second one works fine. Agree with EthanJay, they ought to have exchanged body fluids, a lot, before being offed.

Videobam is being a fucking pain lately. I'll try to re-upload when I have access to the original clip. And I think they DID exchange body fluids and the director kept that footage for himself. Fucking bastard.

This is the one that did it for me; it was the first time I jerked off to a dead guy. years later in graduate school I even wrote a paper on the homerotic subtext.

Back