Meatpie, you are from Varna? I've passed through Varna last year on my motorcycle! Stayed in one of the costal hotels (I think it was 'Atlantic'?) and visited the Cape Kaliakra.

On the pic I just take a dive in the Black Sea. Cold though!

Attachments

• blackSeaVarna2009.jpg
    blackSeaVarna2009.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 60
I could easily do it or get my sis too :p

Meatpie, you are from Varna? I've passed through Varna last year on my motorcycle! Stayed in one of the costal hotels (I think it was 'Atlantic'?) and visited the Cape Kaliakra.

I see how you got your name.

No, I am from a small town near Sofia.

Hope you enjoyed your stay in Bulgaria. The black sea doesn't usually get warm for comfortable swimming until August.

Here is one more dude from Bulgaria 28 yo and hairy

sweeet candy 'round here...

Oh, HELL yes. Gorgeous and I bet he barely has a single working brain cell. Just my type.

Here is his full set of pics in high resolution.

His name is Todor, 24 yo from Sofia.

Todor is a very fine looking young man. I bet you can teach him a lot of things. Just handle him carefully like your most cherished possession. If you get that urge while he is asleep. Step back, close your eyes and take ten very deep breaths, releasing each one slowly and completely before taking another. See if that helps relieve the urge. It would probably be a bad thing if you killed him. At least, maybe, a couple days later when the smell became overpowering;)

Vacant stare and lots of muscles

True, why does he need the a brain when he has the looks.

Guys are amazing when alive, but they only become truly awesome when they die.

Just imagine what Todor would look like stark naked on autopsy table, feet stretched, head propped up with a hose on his cock.

A sick guy from Bulgaria pretends to be a girl on the internet and makes young guys from bulgaria send him (her!) naked pics of themselves.

He then posts these online.

Here are some:

My God what a stud! Had a Bulgarian man work in same building we would occasionally meet up while peeing in the mens room. Love that uncut cock of his and he knew i was looking. He would get semi hard. Smiling and continue to talk. Finally met him in gym steam room, he got nice and hard and we went to the showers. I blew him we went to get dressed and he called his girlfriend to pic him up. : )

Meat Pie,
More please:hat:

Back