Our BUD STUSTUSTUGO is VERY ILL and SICK!!!

Oh NOES!!!

That is bad to hear and read fater commng back from a great weekend!

I know he pulls through, he just has to!!!
 
Where have you been?
 
Re-Enacting
 
GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

Our BUDDY RICK IS OUT OF THE COMA!!!

His Fever is down to 99.3 Degrees

And he is AWAKE and RESPONDING

LET US ALL WISH HIM OUR BEST!!!

:sm (31)::sm (31)::sm (31)::sm (31)::sm (31)::sm (31)::sm (31)::sm (31):

GET WELL SOON AND COME BACK!!!!

:sm (63)::sm (63)::sm (31)::sm (31)::sm (31)::sm (31)::sm (31):
 
That is fantastic news, I am so happy it ain't real :sm (31)::sm (63):

I wish him a speedy recovery and back soon with his CDG friends.

Thanks for notifying us Enty, I am really excited!
 
Rick is so hot. I hope he improves soon. How'd he get sepsis?
 
:lokum (8)::dancing::hi3::sm (8)::sm (52)::sm (31)::lokum (3)::001:

RickBUDDY .... yous knows IT,
us guys here at CDG,
your budds....we are ALL PULLING for yous, oh yah, we SURE are.

Yous sure, sure BETTCHAS are we EVER are !!

HURRAH for your valiant BATTLE !! KEEP ON,
HEAL, be STRONGER every day ...

....oh ya YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76RrdwElnTUhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2TfOAHtHbA&feature=related
:sm (63): :sm (31)::sm (52)::sm (45)::sm (45)::sm (55)::lokum (8)::sm (33)::cool::dancing::sm (42)::sm (32):
 
Last edited:
glad to hear he is on the mend...hope he returns soon.
 
Rick wrote me an e-mail today, and he is very glad for all who wished him the best and a speedy recovery and he will thank all of them at a time when he is well again and with us again on CDG!!!
 
thank you all

a huge thank you to everyone who expressed kind words and compassion to me in some of my darkest hours, you are all great, its good to be back,
im still very ill but am slowly getting better.
thanks again guys.
rick
 
Glad you're getting better - good to have yiou back!
 
Welcome back rick!
 
I have very bad news to report. Our friend Rick has suffered a serious relapse and is once again in a coma. His heart and lungs have been affected by this insidious bacterial infection.
 
HANG ON IN THERE RICK!

SOLDIER ON, YOU ARE A FIGHTER

YOU HAVE SO MUCH AHEAD OF YOU
 
"WHEN YOU WALK through a STORM ...."

"When YOU walk though a STORM,
Hold your HEAD up HIGH
and DON'T BE AFRAID of the DARK.

At the END of the STORM,
IS a GOLDEN SKY
and the sweet silver song of a LARK.

WALK ON through the wind,
WALK ON through the rain,
though your dreams be tossed and blown.

WALK ON, WALK ON !
with HOPE in YOUR HEART !
and you'll NEVER WALK ALONE
YOU'LL NEVER EVER WALK ALONE"


"YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE" from Rogers & Hammerstein's Broadway musical CAROUSEL
performed in this recording by Elvis Presley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62Ym0gONsaU&feature=related

Performed by the great tenor Maestro Mario Lanza

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYufiD3KiRs
 
Last edited:
Another Update:

Rick has been placed on Life Support!!

This is going bad very fast!!
 
HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE

WHY

:(
 
The spesis has attacked his heart and lungs.

I think Rick needs help breathing, because his lungs are filling with fluid....

I think I better start making arrangments to fly to Wisconsin...
 
Back
Top