Alix

Forum Regular
Oh my god... my sexy cousin Rudemar Ferro dead today!
I so excited! He was very stronger and sexy!
He died from bad use from steroids, his heart just stopped!
His funeral will be tomorrow, and when i to know new informations, i've post here!

100_4328-1.jpg100_4327-1.jpg

I'm hoping for him to be cremated, as an aunt of mine mentioned that he would \o/

Handsome dude, how old was he? Do you think you'll be able to snap some pics at the funeral? That would be awesome.

I will try, would be freak for my family, but i will try.
He was 27 years old.

Very young. Who found him? Is he getting an autopsy?

I gradually learned the details (and delighting me), but I understood that a cousin of ours who went to the gym with him found him in his apartment, in bed, already with the face purple ... My family did not want, but it will be autopsied tomorrow and then cremated.

Take pics at the funeral, please.

:please:

This brings back memories. I took pics of my cousin being dressed just before they put him into the coffin. Didn't know what I was thinking, though. There were like dozens of our relatives in that room.

Just saying, I can't share these :)

I'm devastated because everything went wrong in my day! I could not arrive in time for the wake/visitation (which was in own funeral home) ...
Only managed to get in the crematory in the midst of the ceremony ..I still could see him in his coffin, but there was not allowed to photograph :/
But it was the strangest feeling of my life .. my heart was beating fast, the first guy was cute and sexy that I knew who died :)

About the autopsy, the official results come out during the week, but we understand that he abused steroids and had already been warned about heart problems in the family.

The autopsy report is ready after tomorrow.. im so ansious!
He had cotton on his mouth and noise.. and i've thinking about the funerary guy who dressing him for the coffin :)

In this country, funeral photos used to be commonplace so that distant relatives and various authorities could be given evidence of someone's demise. Then, it became tabboo to take photos of the dead. I guess people thought it would bother a spirit or something. Now, funerals are starting to be put on the Internet for distant family members to view. It probably won't be long before everybody will want to have their wake on Youtube.

His ashes will be send for my uncle house tomorrow! I want to see hats left of him :)

I saw the ashes from my cousin.. is most dark what i've thinked .. and his smell is bad :/

Back