Guest viewing is limited

Meat Pie the Bastard

Little.Boy.Rot

||Despondent Thespian||
Joined
Jul 11, 2009
Messages
1,197
Location
||Sweden||
Okay so fuck I'll do it.
Because I got balls to say the shit I'm about to say.
And its in the proper place, so If I get banned it will because I got under Meaty's skin.

Here goes:

First off all I just wanna say how much I hate you, Meatpie.
You come off as the motherfucking supreme leader of all that is gay and necro.
When in fact you don't even compare to half the men I've slept with.
Which is saying a lot because I like a variety of men.
You come as some fucking big head honcho thing, so the fuck what, you run the site.
So everyone should lick your hairy little balls because you own it?
Well I won't, in fact I refuse to be forced into liking you above a polite manner.
You tell everyone else to fuck off that has any opinion and view different then yours.
So you like hairy, fat, bulbous men, and from where I'm from that's nothing to be proud of.
Your a fucking necrophiliac, well fucking sweet.
But so what, you act like you're the most well informed, necrophile on this site.
And that no one knows what the fuck they are talking about.
You are not the mother fucking mother Teresa of Necrophiles.
Your taste are you own you stupid bastard, you don't have to go around to other users and tell them how fucking grotesque they are in what their thoughts and feelings are.
In fact, when you do such, in recent example via my ex Blake.
You did nothing but act like a fucking crazy ass obsessed troll, pounding me for answers and pics of him naked.
Asking me to make him do things like " Play dead" etc.
Which I was more then willing to ask.
But when you went fucking ballistic with Necro-Rage at the fact that I couldn't and then wouldn't have him do it.
You hounded me for what seemed endless threads on why I wasn't doing what you asked.
Claiming I made promises to do such.
So pray tell, If I have shitty taste in men, why were you pounding my proverbial ass to do such?
Because you envy me.
Envy me on what I had.
Maybe not on who I am or how I dress.
But unlike you, I'm comfortable with the way I appear.
You can't even be comfortable with a little fat on your stomach and some male patterned baldness.
You take peoples advice for shit, and then mock other users {Me mostly} on when I ask for a group collective opinion on my threads?
Why is that?
Do you think you are the only one entitled to share your innermost feelings to a community that are closer to knowing how you feel then the rest of us?
If you do then you are even far more arrogant and moronic then I first thought.
You are Bipolar, well fuck so are probably more then half of us here.
Doesn't give you the right to act like a pompous self-righteous fuckface to everyone who gives you a point of view you don't like or tells you to shape up and fucking be at least courteous of other people.
Trust me MeatPie, it isn't that hard.
Other then that fact, you are a fucking belligerent racists who delights in his little breadbox kingdom of white toys.
The world is colored you asshole, we don't live in the 20's.
There is a such thing as being politically correct, and even such thing as being a descent human being.
But you so unblissfully say "I'm glad where I live it's white everywhere."
That's because you live in a back watered, tripe piece of trash part of the world that humans with any sense of moral obligation, would have left.
Your opinions on race are far outdated, and if you lived anywhere else, like lets say America. You'd be killed in instant.
And unlike other countries the likelihood of you getting your last necrophiliac wish of being fondled are less then slim to NOT HAPPENING.
Why?
Because, unlike where you live.
We can afford camera's in our morgue rooms.
Don't believe me, there installed there that purpose and for research purposes as well.
Moving on....
To every bullshitter's reply that you ever gave me in any of the thread I've made.
You talk about not being able to kill, not being able to handle a morgue, not being able commit suicide.
Simply you don't know me, never will know me outside the cyber-netted walls of the internet.
You can smile and shrug all shit off which you will probably do.
But being able to kill is not about bravery you blood plunker.
Its about the will, the breaking of ethics and morals, and last of all the letting go of guilt and remorse.
Being able to handle a morgue, isn't up for you decide because unlike you. I don't mind the smell of rot, of decay. I've been so desensitized to things like that.
Yet you call me out on not being able to handle it, when you turned tail and crawled back your own wet sloppy but safe ass hidden with electronic data of safe practice, of safe night night wankings.
You can piss and moan all you want about wanting to work in a morgue.
But from your own words it appears "You just can't handle the real thing".
So before you can come to me shouting at me that I'm all talk, take a look at your own seditious aging appearance before you take a shot at mine.
Furthermore, so what if I said I was going to commit suicide and didn't.
It was my mistake of being a retard and posting it on there and not doing such.
As such I made what one calls a "Self flame" to be rid of such embarrassments, its a therapeutic tactic on reverse psychology.
Being able to commit suicide you tactless fuck, is about having no options, no ties to this world and no communication or desire to say stop to yourself.
Not about bravery or fucking balls...well actually it does take balls to off yourself.
You say people like Dogfood, Roadkill and me are retards {not bringing you cuties in just saying} because what?
We make fun of you, take you for secondhand value, inadvertently go along with your woe's.
Because why?
You have no respect for any member who doesn't strap on their tongue scrubbers and give your ass a fine licking.
As for the other snide comments you've made to me, all I have to do is to tell you and anyone else to go to my profile page, and look at the second to latest comment/profile message on there.
And they will see you admittedly pining for my dead body.
Explain that one.
Any who I'm done for now.
​
 
Last edited:
I've explained many times why I couldn't take the morgue job. Conditions were awful, no refrigeration for the bodies and they leave the corpses to melt on a pile.

They start leak and pieces of rotting flesh are rolling on the morgue floor.

Not what I imagined, I don't want to work in such conditions.

Otherwise open skulls and guts were fine but that fucking morgue basement was sickening.

When conditions improve I can bring over my documents or try in a different morgue.

And why do you waste your time typing these long threads, I doubt anyone would read your stream of consciousness shitposts.

You are stupid easy to manipulate and take advantage of.

You are lucky you don't know me in real life otherwise I would fuck you up real bad.

I do this for fun and I love it when people hate me afterwards when I fuck them.
 
*Decides to give up the attempt to save LBR from making a complete idiot of itself, but tries anyway*

You really need to seek out help there. I see in your postings so much repressed anger, you vent it out at the wrong people. If someone calls you names and makes fun of you, you should not react out in anger and frustration. Take time, reflect on your words. If you only add insult to insult, eventually you will get bogged down in a fight that will make everyone unhappy.
So, I suggest to LBR and Meatpie a Time out from eachother.

For a whole weekend, you are not to shout, yell or post after eachother.
So you can think about this, and maybe get along better after this.
Remember, this is a suggestion, not an ordr or something you have to do.
If you decide to drop the Matter, that is your wish.

And if any of you want to talk about it, then you are welcome to Skype or Yahoo me.
 
Last edited:
Be careful Pieman...I could BAN you too :D
 
:wow:
 
Come on Enty, let the boys have thier fun with each other, it is quite entertaining, i doubt if any one realy takes all this bitching to heart, thet just use it to vent thier frustrations with life on each other, so no real harm done, if other members are upset by the comments then they don't have to read them. (just keep comments in correct sections )
To be honest they sound just like husband and wife (sorry guys) but you do.
I see no harm in using forum as a place to release your anger, it's much safer than doing it out in the real world.
There now said my tupence worth, but it is only my opinion - which basicaly counts for fuck all.
 
I take back what i've said above, just read L.B.Rs comment on the dead kid photo.
I am about as sick as it gets, but even I find his comment very offencive (leave the young and innocent out of this site)
L.B.R. NEEDS HIS BALLS CUT OFF AND RAMMED UP HIS ARSE.
 
......
I am just saying.
This is the flaming basement.
Thus flames are allowed here right?
I don't care in honestly, this is just a huge vent on how and what I think of Meatpie.
That's it.
I don't expect anyone to give two shits less what I think.
I just wanted to publicly state it.
As for your comment about me being easily manipulateble?
What have you manipulated me into doing?
Nothing........
Your'e e-threat is just that.
A internet threat.

As for you Darkside.
If you want to talk like adults, then pm me.
This isn't a flame me thread, if you have an issue make a flame about me and the topic.
And for you reasurrance.
I wasn't advocating for posting dead children on here.
I was merely just commenting that children die.
Thats it....
:|
But I like your suggestion, Entil.
I'll take it.
 
*Decides to give up the attempt to save LBR from making a complete idiot of itself, but tries anyway*

You really need to seek out help there. I see in your postings so much repressed anger, you vent it out at the wrong people. If someone calls you names and makes fun of you, you should not react out in anger and frustration. Take time, reflect on your words. If you only add insult to insult, eventually you will get bogged down in a fight that will make everyone unhappy.
So, I suggest to LBR and Meatpie a Time out from eachother.

For a whole weekend, you are not to shout, yell or post after eachother.
So you can think about this, and maybe get along better after this.
Remember, this is a suggestion, not an ordr or something you have to do.
If you decide to drop the Matter, that is your wish.

And if any of you want to talk about it, then you are welcome to Skype or Yahoo me.


Wise and Bold.
I knew I like and Admired you for a reason.

:sarcasticclap:
 
hehe,, just found this accidently...
youre really brav LBR....
 
:sm (42)::sm (33)::sm (42)::sm (33):

Hi everybody !
I likes yous all, sure do !
Yous bettchas !
:sm (31)::sm (52)::sm (31)::sm (52):
 
:O LOL arrowman
 
Wow....Feel the hatred anger fear aggregation leads to the darkside, feel it burn with in you...the dark side it is :-p LOL I am stupid i know...but worth a laugh at me! lol :) :) just thought i'd toss my 2cents in lol
 
ROFL your so silly! Scott
:D
 
Nice, a wall of text that was fun to read. :)

L.B.R. NEEDS HIS BALLS CUT OFF AND RAMMED UP HIS ARSE.

That would be hot as fuck to see. >:O
 
Unlike most of your posts - 99% shit.
 
Gee thanks Dogfood.
:O
That would be pretty hot see.
It might even feel great!
 
Back
Top