Hi, the site is still down. Anybody with latest news to share is appreciated. Thanks!

Hey guys, i don't think there is gonna be another website so if anyone is good in web programmation, you should start a new one so we can join since evryone is waiting to join a new group...

I am also into drunk/passed out/sleeping males feet! so if anyone knows of any websites or is starting anything please let me know!

Guys, I have some good news about Knockoutandbound.com. Slade has begun to restart the site. The link is www.knockoutandbound.com. However, the site won't open for 19 days yet, so we need to be a little patient. The link works, but the only thing on the site is a clock counting down to the site going live.

Hi, thanks for the update and much relief that the site will continue. Looking forward to its "re-opening!".

this site knockedout and bound sucks....the guys are all fat old amd ugly

Well darlocke I hope you stay young, pretty, and dumb forever. And for those who want to join my new site I'm 60% done so get ready for the new look, and feel for the site.

Thanks for the heads up...just was browsing and checked the membership prices...are those prices just specials or are those the permanent prices for the site membership?

I'm disappointed, it's not free like the old one and there is even no previews or free stuff that people can share...Too bad but I pass my turn

Yes, I have to agree with jaksonne. It's not free, and no previews provides no incentive to join. Although I was a contributing fan of the old site, I'm going ot have to pass on this unsuccessful upgrade.

Hey everyone! Do any of you have passwords for either capturedguys or meninbondage? Pity the new knockout site isn't free, and it's not nearly as great as the previous one; I have to agree with jaksonne and Wheeler.

Agreed with you guys fully! A really huge disappointment after so much looking forward to. Will give this a miss too.

I must say sorry to all you members who been part of my site over the years.
The site is being redone, and it will be FREE. I thought a 2$ membership fee will help me pay for the server, but my old tech guy had other ideals, took a site that was many of you favorite, and turn it into something horrible, I allow it to happen and for that I am sorry. I have a new tech guy who knows what he is doing, and making the site what it was before, so that means you members will be able to upload videos, pictures, and stories. It will be Free, and I will foind a way to make sue it stay up for good. I am sorry for this craziness and trying to change what the site really mean to me and you guys. So I ask you please give me a chance to fix this mistake, thats all I ask, and if you can't than I understand, and thank you for being part of it while it lasted for you.

Slade

Logo1.png

Attachments

• Header-Temp.jpg
    Header-Temp.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
I must say sorry to all you members who been part of my site over the years.
The site is being redone, and it will be FREE. I thought a 2$ membership fee will help me pay for the server, but my old tech guy had other ideals, took a site that was many of you favorite, and turn it into something horrible, I allow it to happen and for that I am sorry. I have a new tech guy who knows what he is doing, and making the site what it was before, so that means you members will be able to upload videos, pictures, and stories. It will be Free, and I will foind a way to make sue it stay up for good. I am sorry for this craziness and trying to change what the site really mean to me and you guys. So I ask you please give me a chance to fix this mistake, thats all I ask, and if you can't than I understand, and thank you for being part of it while it lasted for you.

Slade

View attachment 45739
Hi Slade,
Will our screen names still be the same as before? Or will we have to re-register?

Back