T

topnet

myheadimage.jpg

Hi everybody, I'm a new member from Japan, I like dead young guys, especially hanged guys and nude guys on the slab will make me high:aha: And this forum is the best one I've seen before!
Want to say, happy new year everybody! And hope can get fun here in the new year with all of you!:yes:
BTW, could anyone teach me, how to use the uploaded pic as my head image? Thx a lot.

Welcome - you'll find lots of hanged guys here. abnd if you can find and post new pics from Japan, [Uvery [/U] welcome!

welcome to CDG topnet - we have the BEST collection of hanged guys on the net - look for our hanging thread - also try the search option as there are others to be found elsewhere.

To add your photo as an avatar, go to top of page, look for your name, under name click on settings. Down left hand side of page you will find the link to 'avatars' - click on that and you will be able to upload from there.

If I have misunderstood or you require further assistance please ask again. Enjoy CDG topnet and welcome again.

Thank you jon! I've done the settings, seems great.
welcome to CDG topnet - we have the BEST collection of hanged guys on the net - look for our hanging thread - also try the search option as there are others to be found elsewhere.

To add your photo as an avatar, go to top of page, look for your name, under name click on settings. Down left hand side of page you will find the link to 'avatars' - click on that and you will be able to upload from there.

If I have misunderstood or you require further assistance please ask again. Enjoy CDG topnet and welcome again.

Even the most retarded japanese wouldn't type in such fake English. Try harder next time. :nasty pc:

Back