Dead Kurdish Figher Dragged Naked Through Snow Path with Cigarette in Mouth

wow, okay I've seen plenty of stuff from that sector but this is new.

Last edited:
This slut endured pain, torture, and mutilation. Her head was severed, skinned and preserved. Forcible anal rape and vaginal rape before and after death. Looking at her carcass you wonder about her life. How many times she made a man buy her a costly dinner and presents for a few kisses and hugs. She was truly enjoyed to the absolute limit of possibility. She lived her entire life to provide a weekend of pleasure for a lucky man. When he finished with her he felt no guilt or pangs of remorse. She meant no more to him like an animal killed for food.

I found the video of the image above.

It's an old photo, but it doesn't seem to have been posted, so I'll upload it.
Sorry if this has already been posted.

She is a junior high school girl in Japan.
I think images of dead bodies of young girls in Japan are rare.

China autopsy girl.

They are dissecting out her hyoid bone, which is U shaped. Fracture of this bone is the hallmark of strangulation. The small purplish marks around her neck are pettrchia, also consistant with manual strangulation. She would have suffered pain during her death throes, and often death is caused by tongue protrusion blocking the airway.

This is an erotic method of ending a victim's life, favored by serial killers who savor the experience of looking into their victim's eyes while simultaneously having intercourse.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231226_161247_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20231226_161247_Google.jpg
    336.8 KB · Views: 25
They are dissecting out her hyoid bone, which is U shaped. Fracture of this bone is the hallmark of strangulation. The small purplish marks around her neck are pettrchia, also consistant with manual strangulation. She would have suffered pain during her death throes, and often death is caused by tongue protrusion blocking the airway.

This is an erotic method of ending a victim's life, favored by serial killers who savor the experience of looking into their victim's eyes while simultaneously having intercourse.
I love the way you describe it my friend!

I love the way you describe it my friend!
The ultimate objective is to thrust in and out while her kagel muscles spasm around the penis, due to hypoxia, enjoying her convulsiins, and timing yourself to ejaculate at the moment of lifelessness, at thar moment her soul become one with your own.

Unconsciousness will take place between sixty and one hundred eighty seconds of proper strangulation.

If her lower bowel contains feces, hypoxic peristalsis will force feces out of her rectum, and if her bladder is full she will urinate, and "squirt".

The Green River killer forced his victime to use the bathroom to avoid defecation during their death throes.

Other killers enjoy their victims urinating during their last moments of life and force them to drink beer to achieve this end.

Often the victim will be strangled to the point of brain damage, and remain a mindless fuck-toy for several hours until a final strangulation.

The memory fades, and serial killers will usually have an uncontrolable urge to re-create what some males call "a peak experience".

Not recommended because death row is not a nice place.

Back