31-year-old woman jumped from 4th floor in Russia. Witnesses and paramedics were amazed how perfectly preserved her face was without a drop of blood.

Good evening.

Very beautiful, large and detailed autopsy external exam of dead woman in morgue is available in our necro club. Fresh case from most recent collections as many others already shared.

Here is a free preview with quality greatly reduced and censored. The originals are crystal clear quality without censorrship or watermarks.

The morgue dolls await. :tongue for you:

Last edited:
Good evening.

Very beautiful, large and detailed autopsy external exam of dead woman in morgue is available in our necro club. Fresh case most recent collections as many others already shared.

Here is a free preview with quality greatly reduced and censored. The originals are crystal clear quality without censorrship or watermarks.

Old set and not from 2023. Extremely disappointing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear you feel that way set is new to me I edited my post is it from last year? :facepalm:

Hi. This club is only for elite members so you need to become elite member first. Strict membership rules apply.

Good evening.

Very beautiful, large and detailed autopsy external exam of dead woman in morgue is available in our necro club. Fresh case from most recent collections as many others already shared.

Amazing resources

HA2IshN.jpg

Hi everyone.

Xmas dead women morgue feast begins today in our necro club! Starting today and throughout the festive season all the way until New Year's we will have beautiful and all new exclusive morgue updates of women and girls on the slab never seen before from any other source.

Everything is shown, everything is uncensored and in super high resolution crystal clear quality.

Happy Holidays! Send me a message if you want to join. :Merry Xmas: :Christmas Tree:

Seems to be beautiful women, latina women ?

Back